YES OR NO

will

Im on day 5 weighed myself and lost 7lb im chuffed to bits, this have given me the kick start that i needed i only want to loose 1 1/2 stone, im missing my food (well sometimes), i wanted to know would it be ok if i could have salad and friut next week, im strict with myself so i know i would stick to it, i just need to ditch the junk, :sigh:

It's really won't take very long to loose 1 1/2 stone so why don't you just stick it out and it will fall off quicker! Once you start eating it's very hard to gain control, you haven't given yourself enough time to adjust to small portions etc. If you are really struggling you could always have a small piece of chicken and salad on one day.

you really shouldnt be eating anything hun,youve done so well so far and you dont really have that long to go it would be better if you dont eat and that salad could end up in a binge,when you finish LT you are supposed to refeed and introduce food slowly,its quite possible to put the 7lbs you lost back on ,is it really worth it xx

im on day 4,,need to lose bout 2 stone,,but no way would i be eating that quickly,,i want to get most of it off first,,

so you all think its a bad idea then, can i ask what would happen if i done one week lipotrim then one week salad and fruit and veg then one week lipo im so unsure what to do. need everyone help :sigh:

Stick at it, 100%!
I've so far lost just over a stone and a half in 3 1/2 weeks, its not that long a time to go without munching :) xxx

i agree with toni,,i'm not palnning on staying on this for more than a month,,

good for you!!! stick with it as doing one week lipo and one week fruit would mean you would not be in ketosis in the second week and then would have to put with the headaches and feeling sh** again every other week!!

If im reading this right, you only have a stone and a half to lose, ok! Im amazed you pharmacy sold you the LT and didnt sell you the other options. If your a man its easily possible to lose that in no time whatsoever, so stick at it and stop wishing for other food already, or alternatively just go on a low cal diet.

first of all im a woman,, yes i only want to lose a a stone and 1/2 but i weight 13st3lbs, im 5ft 9 so i probally carry my weight ok, BUT im still over weight, surley im not the only one out there on their first week who has struggled through and thought about wanting food, so be nice eh please.

hi will
i may be wrong but i think what fattothin is getting at is that vlcds are generally for people with at least 3 stone to lose
doesnt matter how you carry your weight its all down to body mass index and your chemist should weigh you and meaure your height then take that into consideration

what noone has mentioned here is that in the first week of a vlcd most of most peoples weight loss is our glycogen store

start eating anything but protein again and that store will build right back up - that is why with all vlcd there is a set formula for refeeding and gradually reintroducing food groups

hi will
i may be wrong but i think what fattothin is getting at is that vlcds are generally for people with at least 3 stone to lose
doesnt matter how you carry your weight its all down to body mass index and your chemist should weigh you and meaure your height then take that into consideration

what noone has mentioned here is that in the first week of a vlcd most of most peoples weight loss is our glycogen store

start eating anything but protein again and that store will build right back up - that is why with all vlcd there is a set formula for refeeding and gradually reintroducing food groups

Exactly, maybe I should have made myself clearer, I apologize for that.;)

gaz yor pic is funny,,

ive just over 2 stone to lose and hubby thinks there is no way i should have been allowed on it,,but my bmi is over what it shold be so i think i have done the right thing,,like i said i'm planning on doing this for 3-4 weeks i dnno how many weeks maintenance i need to do,,bt in the mean time start an exercise regime,,

KETOSIS??????

I would like to say that you can eat and still b in ketosis. you will have ketones in your urine with any diet you follow.If your calorie intake is below your bodies requirements you will have ketones.... so what im saying is if you follow weight watchers,slimming world etc you will be burning in fat. So if someone choses to do a week on and a week off you will still lose weight but obviously not as quick....... as for only having a stone and half to lose .....lets get some perspective, this may b a healthier way of doing it.

Does any of this make sense?? LT is a fab diet for quick weight loss for people with alot to lose but we all know its not the healthiest way of doing it. No starvation diet is , so for all you young girls with not much to lose you need to seriously think about what you are doing to your bodies.
Toni

so you all think its a bad idea then, can i ask what would happen if i done one week lipotrim then one week salad and fruit and veg then one week lipo im so unsure what to do. need everyone help :sigh:
Hi Will
I would recommend sticking to it 100% or maybe changing to maintainence if you want to eat.
If you have lipo one week and eat the next you are going to be messing with your body and energy levels, slipping in and out of keotosis.... Thats not the best thing to do you will have less energy, as you will be doing day one again every other week and the weight you loos first is water so you may lose water then eat then lose water ....so i really don't think its worth it hunni 1 1/2 stone should only take you around a month to a month 1/2 xx Stick with it xx good luck xx it does get easier and you start getting more energy! Plus you have the advantage of being a man so no pesky TOTM to get in the way!!!!

ive just over 2 stone to lose and hubby thinks there is no way i should have been allowed on it,,but my bmi is over what it shold be so i think i have done the right thing,,like i said i'm planning on doing this for 3-4 weeks i dnno how many weeks maintenance i need to do,,bt in the mean time start an exercise regime,,
My chemist showed me their guide lines and it state there if they think its suitable it can be given to people with a stone to loose as long as their BMI does not fall below 20! Go figure! xx

Back