Yes THIS time!!!!....

RainbowRose

Gold Member
Hello everyone :D

Just joined after spending most of this afternoon reading all over the forum. THIS is the forum for me, I have about 8 stones to lose :sigh:...but its got to come off every single last pound of it.

My *kick up the backside* came from my hubby's hurtful comments during a silly disagrement yesterday that quickly escalated to childish name calling. He has not once in the 7 years we have been together made reference or comments about my size, but he didn't hold back yesterday and his words are still loud in my ears 24 hours later.
The horrible realisation is, that everything he said is true and if I don't do this for myself, I will suffer serious heath problems in the VERY near future. Its time to stop kidding myself that in a pretty outfit and some make-up my husband (and everyone else) sees me as a size 12!!!! LOL

So Monday is D DAY when I'll religiously follow a healthy eating plan and introduce some exercise.

I have lost 5 stones in the past, but stupidly and regretably put it all on again. I know it can be done, but the motivation left me such a long time ago, I'll need to rely on (hopefully) getting motivation and support on here and I'll certainly give all my support to others as I know how hard it can be.

The slide show has inspired me and I'll also be having a look for some Paul McKenna cds...ebay here I come!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :D

Hi from another new WeMITT
We can do it! x

Good Luck to us all guys! i think all the support from this forum will really help because everyone is in the same position as each other, we all want it so bad! Keep up the good work! x

welcome to minis, good luck, which diet are you following? x

Hi Rainbow

I am just 'doing my own thing' it has worked in the past (if I hadn't gone back to my old eating habits:eek:) Just healthier eating choices, no frying, no sugary drinks, no crisps, cakes, etc. MORE fruit and veg, drinking more water, white meat and getting more active.

As a treat in the past, once i was 6 weeks or so into healthier eating, i used to allow myself a mini bag of maltesers on a saturday night. :)

Good luck

sounds a very reasonable, adaptable, realistic plan ya have there, good luck with it x

just found this post and am probably a little late! just wanted to say GOODLUCK Rainbow Rose - we CAN do it!

I'm also guilty of thinking my partner views me as a skinny mini when im all done up! but he's so nice he would never say ne thing...which actually makes it worse! i think if he'd given me a wake up call earlier on i'd never have let myself get this big! with my ex i used to eat lots but stay fit and if he thought i was getting a bit podgy he'd tell me! not nice at the time but it bloody works! he used to take me football training with him and to the gym! My OH now tho doesnt say a word so here I am, 6years later and about 6 stone heavier and with a mammoth weight loss challenge on my hands!

But WE.CAN.DO.IT! A little bit at a time....

good luck rainbow rose xxxx

Back