Yes We Can Refeed

Yes we can

Thought I'd post a refeed diary as I started today 13.12.11

Breakfast => Strawberry Shake

Lunch => Peanut Flapjack

Dinner => Breast of Chicken, 1 slice of ham, Lettuce, Onion, Peppers and Balsmatic Vinegar.

1 black tea
3 litres of water

Day 2

Breakfast => Summer Fruits

Lunch => Chicken, peppers, onion, lettuce, Jalapeno peppers, balsmatic vinegar and tsp of sweet chill sause

Dinner => Chicken, slice of ham, peppers, onion, lettuce, mushrooms and balsmatic vinegar.

Drinks
1 black tea
2 litres water
1 pepsi max :(

Found the summer fruit shake very sweet and tick but can manage it. Had a pepsi max tonight although I feel like I shouldn't have! It's on the sheet that we can have it so I keep saying why not but going to try not have that much! Felt hungry for my lunch at 1pm and then I was hungry for my dinner at 7pm. Wish I was one of them people on refeed who are never hungry but I have to admit I am :( x

Can someone tell me if what I am doing so far is ok :( just never sure if I'm doing things right :( x

Looks ok to me. Just watch portion sizes and perhaps be careful with the sauces for the moment. I felt really full on my first week of refeed but must admit to feeling occasionally feeling hungry on maintenance.

Good luck with the refeed. Stick to the programme as on the sheet and you will be fine.

Thanks yeah im not going to have any of the sweet chilli anymore just stick to balsmatic vinegar :) I weighed myself on Tues and then weighed myself again this morning and I was 2 pounds down :) but I havent introduced carbs yet that will be 2night so that might change

Hows maintenace going? You are doing so well! x

Back