YES YES YES OH YES What a result !!

Phil,
well done on your jeans!
We all lose weight in different ways, often the chaps are luckier than us girls and do shift those pounds a bit quicker.
Keep up the good work, you've done amazingly well so far:)

Well done phil! you seemed to have really embraced the plan! Just ignore the comment person is obviously jealous!

How much are you hoping to loose overall?

Hi Phil - thanks for posting. I expect to get berated from all directions in the morning!
Sorry, I'm so computer illiterate, I don't even understand what "PM Roz over this comment" means. (I don't understand most of the abbreviations people use - hubby's been "in computers" for over 45 years, but never used a social network site, so he can't help).
I knew it was a mistake when I tried to post earlier and something on Air Ambulance held me rivited before I pressed "post quick reply" and the computer ate it all! Even hubby couldn't retrieve it. That should have been a warning, but no, I just had to carry on and key it all in again with one finger - serve me right! Maybe that's the difference, I'm a couch potato and your decidedly not!
Seriously Phil, to have lost this much this fast is a terrific achievement, and you SHOULD be very proud. I always enjoy your posts, you've got a delightful way with words - the 'trousers' one a while back had me laughing out loud! The biggest thrill our lot have had is when hubby removed his belt for WI and his trousers slipped down about 6" - doesn't compare!
So please ignore this cynical old (female) bat, and please, please change your mood back to your usual sunny self - have just looked back and it seems you've always been 'angry', thought that must have been my fault!
Looking forward to your next posting...

Congratulations Phil. You deserve every pound you lose. You are totally amazing!
What an inspiration you are and it just shows that with the effort you have put in, huge losses are not only possible, but a surity!

Phil, Thanks for the diary. I was curiuous as to whether I could mix mine up a bit more like you. Now I'm positive I can't....you eat Nutella!! My ultimate weakness :eek: lol.

Again, well done you are an inspiration. Hoping to see you back on a high Phil :D:D

Roz

As I can not PM you ( Personal message) I will post this reply. Thank you for your reply as it made me feel a little better this morning. I have worked so hard at the plan over these months. My outlook on life has really changed and I seemed to have returned to my old cheery self ( says OH) I really enjoy those forumn and everyone who part of it. I must say that I put my positive outlook towards my SW plan & loss fairly at the feet of those on here that give me so much postive support and encouragement. I am a people person and take people as they are bad bits and all!!. I do a stressful job and coming on to this forumn helps me to unwind, which again helps me with my previous compulsion to comfort eat.

I hope you enjoyed my diary for the week , as I said it is very sparce to what I normally eat I can tell you. As I said I did not expect any sort od weight loss for the week. The reason being is that I NEVER do green or altenative plan.... I am a red through and through!! I also I know in the past pasta/rice actually puts weight on for me. The change was neccessary to survive Disney and it fantastically worked. A second thing I also drink shed loads water, and over the week I increased this by 25% due to the very active days.

Phil x

Last edited:
Hi Phil, I've hesitated all day to post this, but are you sure that your amazing weight loss is not just down to the regular polishing of your halo? Or did you weigh completely starkers this week?

NO ONE at my Group has lost 7lbs in a week since I've been attending, let alone 14 weeks in! I can well see how much you must enjoy the praise and adulation from all the females - I've been one in the past. I always read and enjoy your posts, but now I'm really suspicious - or am I just a cynical old bat?!!

I'm right with Indieflower, please post your full food diary so that we can all share, or...

Well I'm 11 months in and i lost 10 lbs in a week a few weeks back so it can be done! Get a new consultant I say, if she doesn't inspire your group!!

I think Phil is right when he says that 13 wks the same plan, then changed and thats what sparks the bigger losses in my opinion. I was always a green day girl, and now do Red/Success express.

Again, many many congrats to you Phil, you put in the work and get the results x

:D:D:DAn echo of all the above but really well done! How chuffed are you?

Back