Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my little piece - my husband did cd n used to lose at least 7lbs a week without any effort no exercise etc n he has a sit down job. So i guess if johnny is saying he does very strenious manual labour then it is quite believable that he would lose 9lbs a week.

At the end of the day its what works for ppl. I know there would be weeks where i would stay the same n my husband would still lose weight even though he cheated.

Ladies we have to remember that men lose weight alot faster than women (n i hate them for it lol)

It is 9lb over the week. Eg say I get weighed 1st sat at 10st 9lb I do what I do and eat at weekend and do 5 days straight when I go back I weigh 10st then I do the same again I go back and get weight 9st 5lb hence I lost 9 lb.
U don't understand I'm not telling anyone to go do this go do that I'm simply saying what I do and you all don't like it cause it's not in the rule book. I don't wind anyone up either people don't have to comment on my post they choose to. I've been through it all and this works best for me. This forum is for support which people have really helped me out. And telling each others stories and progress. If you dOnt like it don't look at my threads or report me and get me banned(to put it kindly as I can lol)

just want to point out, again, that you say you lose 9lbs a week but clearly from other stuff you've said you lose that 9lbs in the 5 days and then put some back on in the 2 days, so it's not 9lbs over the whole week.

also, you've sometimes said you 'binge' at the weekends, but from other stuff you've said i don't think you really mean binge in the way everyone else would take it, i.e. eating absolutely loads, but actually you just eat a normal-ish amount of some unhealthy stuff, which is not a 'binge'.

if you want to do the diet not in the recommended way then fine, but i have actually read you encourage other people to break the diet rules and deliberately being vague about your details to lead people to believe that you actually SS 5 days and binge hugely on 2 days and still lose 9lbs a week.
i certainly don't believe that those facts as you have sometimes stated them are true, as i've explained above.

i also think you are going out of your way to irritate your critics and deliberately wind people up, particularly by starting new threads on the same topic so newbies won't see the sensible advice/responses/criticism you get and encourage you instead.

if i'm judging you harshly, then prove me wrong by stopping this kind of thing.

Don't be fooled by attempted 'damage limitation'. The long silence seems to have given the OP time to work out what to say, next.

Listen to your gut instinct. Re-read the posts if you can stand the boredom and repetition. They are very specific in their claims of huge losses and many ALSO repeatedly single out the nature of the OP's job - i.e. physically demanding - as being the reason for such consistent 'very fast losses'. Yet above - again - the 'exercise doesn't work for me' excuse is being trotted out.

I remain unconvinced. Nothing in the 'explanation' justifies so many misleading statements and downright porkies about the amount of weight that is being lost, and in what manner. So it now appears that since last July the losses total around two stones?

What about the 'one-and-a-half stones per week on 7 days ketosis' concern? That's quite a claim!

Let me tell u what I eat this weekend after my weigh in
Breakfast wrap and double sausage and egg mcmuffin meals from McDonald's
5chicken thighs tesco
Prawn pathia with rice and Keema naan
Cheese and ham sandwich from tesco
4 bags of sweets
One pack of tuc
2 gingerbread lattes full fat
2 bags of popcorn from tesco
Two big packs Of nobbys nuts chilli and smokey bacon
2 litres of bitter shandy
And all went straight through me and out the other end

It is 9lb over the week. Eg say I get weighed 1st sat at 10st 9lb I do what I do and eat at weekend and do 5 days straight when I go back I weigh 10st then I do the same again I go back and get weight 9st 5lb hence I lost 9 lb.
U don't understand I'm not telling anyone to go do this go do that I'm simply saying what I do and you all don't like it cause it's not in the rule book. I don't wind anyone up either people don't have to comment on my post they choose to. I've been through it all and this works best for me. This forum is for support which people have really helped me out. And telling each others stories and progress. If you dOnt like it don't look at my threads or report me and get me banned(to put it kindly as I can lol)

Perhaps YOU should read all of your old posts. You did not set out to help others; rather, you have been boasting. And loving every second of the attention and praise. Despite being totally misleading and fake about your REAL losses and how you REALLY use Cambridge.

We are under no obligation to read your endless misinformation, but as site members we have a right to both read and comment on others' posts.

I say again - re-read your own posts. Then you might have a chance of understanding why so many here do not believe you.

Let me tell u what I eat this weekend after my weigh in
Breakfast wrap and double sausage and egg mcmuffin meals from McDonald's
5chicken thighs tesco
Prawn pathia with rice and Keema naan
Cheese and ham sandwich from tesco
4 bags of sweets
One pack of tuc
2 gingerbread lattes full fat
2 bags of popcorn from tesco
Two big packs Of nobbys nuts chilli and smokey bacon
2 litres of bitter shandy
And all went straight through me and out the other end

...See what I mean, folks? I rest my case.

That's what I said 7 days if I did it 100% I haven't actually tried it. Look like I saiid I don't know how it works it just did when I was running on the tredmill I didn't lose a bean

How nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Okay. Please read this member's past posts, from last July onwards. Or if you can't face that, read the ones from, say, December 2011 to the present day.

I guarantee you will spot a few claims that will make you gasp. Many here do not believe the OP's stories of huge losses whilst bingeing. You can of course believe what you like, and support whomever you like, but it is my honest belief that JW is blatantly playing everyone here - and getting away with it.

Johnny and everyone else. I think we should just let the matter rest.

Johnny its unfair that you've listed all those foods because thats just temptation for other people.

If anyone wishes to support johnny with his rather unconventional way of doing the diet then fair enough but i am beginning to see why alot of ppl have a problem with other things that he has said.

Sorry. But good luck with your diet. I will say tho johnny that you are missing the basic principle of the diet which is to recondition the way you think about food n the types of food you eat. At the end of the day you are still sticking to your bad habits :S so do you not worry that u will end up putting it all back on?

That's what I said 7 days if I did it 100% I haven't actually tried it. Look like I saiid I don't know how it works it just did when I was running on the tredmill I didn't lose a bean

So you stand by your statement that, if you were to SS for seven days instead of five plus binges, you would possibly lose 21 pounds that week?

That is physically impossible - particularly for someone that has been dieting since last July.

Johnny u just carry on hun! This diet works different for everyone .. X

just want to point out, again, that you say you lose 9lbs a week but clearly from other stuff you've said you lose that 9lbs in the 5 days and then put some back on in the 2 days, so it's not 9lbs over the whole week.

also, you've sometimes said you 'binge' at the weekends, but from other stuff you've said i don't think you really mean binge in the way everyone else would take it, i.e. eating absolutely loads, but actually you just eat a normal-ish amount of some unhealthy stuff, which is not a 'binge'.

if you want to do the diet not in the recommended way then fine, but i have actually read you encourage other people to break the diet rules and deliberately being vague about your details to lead people to believe that you actually SS 5 days and binge hugely on 2 days and still lose 9lbs a week.
i certainly don't believe that those facts as you have sometimes stated them are true, as i've explained above.

i also think you are going out of your way to irritate your critics and deliberately wind people up, particularly by starting new threads on the same topic so newbies won't see the sensible advice/responses/criticism you get and encourage you instead.

if i'm judging you harshly, then prove me wrong by stopping this kind of thing.

THANK HEAVENS for a voice of reason - you, like me have read the posts, and the wild claims, and have made up your mind on the basis of firm written evidence that the OP very frequently posts misleading, self-aggrandising nonsense, and claims losses that are simply not possible in the time-frame quoted.

All people here have to is read the old posts. Then you will understand our reaction.

mmmmm......

right my view.

your job is physical. you need to burn 3500 to loose 1lb in weight.

muscle. unless you continue with weight training you will loose your muscle tone and therefore muscle can no longer burn fat.

i had a bender this weekend. was doing 810. i put on weight. loads of weight. a rediculous amount of weight.

during my time on ss i have trained for a half marathon a few times. this involves running 4 times a week. i have also done 10hrs of exercise (ranging from body pump, combat, zumba, pilates etc). the closest i ever got to loosing a vast amount of weight like you was when i STS for 2 weeks in a row on ss, i then went up to the 810 and lost 8lbs that week. my other times have been when i was just starting this diet and lost 10lbs one week and 6lbs the next. other than that my losses, with exercise, have been around the 3 to 4lb mark.

I know it was slow but I've had probs on the way. My migraine got more frequent ended up just eating for comfort (gained weight). I tried going to the gym on ss (lost nothing). Had a latte everyday at dinner thinking it was skimmed prob wasn't, was from costa lost nothing. There has been months where I've done it for seven days and lost nothing week after week and even gained. Even my CDC was baffled then I tried what I do now and it works perfect. Don't know how but it does.
I fount out the hard way exercise slows losses but the exercise I do at work doesn't affect it and actually boosts. I must admit I was going to do 7 days this week but like I say i ended up having a curry.
But I'm Absolutly 100% telling the truth that's what I do and thats what I lose. A newbie shouldn't listen to should listen to CDC. They should be smart enough to ask questions to CDC first.

i liked this post simply because you stated that you've struggle and THIS works for YOU!

It will mostly likely not work for others and i doubt that they'll get the same losses.

right got it!

you get weighed near the weekend. you eat stuff that weekend and then have the other 5 days to 'recover'!

shini said:
Johnny u just carry on hun! This diet works different for everyone .. X

Agree! Its his choice, real or not. He is not forcing his choices on anyone.

I tink we are all different !! N we all loose and try to loose weight in different ways!! Yes cd works for all of us!! It works better on some than others!! Sooo chin up guys at least we are doing something about our weight... N sooner or later we all shall succeed !! Inshallah . X

I have to say i'm well Jel of not being able to do cd this way, and if it works and ya happy thats the main thing

But please watch the binge eating hun...cd is suppose to address issues with food and weekend binges aren't healthy x

DappyMare makes a very good point about the bingeing.

Jonny - if what you're doing is working for you, then great. I still suspect there's some dodgy maths going on but I'm more than happy for you to prove me wrong. :)

If you're right about the 9 pounds off every week thing, then I'm looking forward to seeing a post from you on 19 March (5 weeks from today) that celebrates the fact that you're 45lbs down and that you now weigh 12st 2lbs.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back