1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

yesterday 3 dec 2010

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatstitcher, 4 December 2010 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    My OWn
    :mad:WI result - STAYED THE SAME - not happy :(
    I honestly felt like crying:cry: yesterday after getting weighed but had to go and meet up with Ben on his school trip so had to put happy face on...:wave_cry:
    Ended up freezing cold, eating chips and a turkey burger for lunch and then had a snack of a Gingerbread Latte with a gingerbread man ...at the garden centre, and for tea Tesco Lasagne with oven chips...HAVING IT AS A FLEXI DAY - line being drawn..
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low carbs
    Well done for drawing a line under it - have you learnt anything by it? I find that if I lose nothing or stay the same I turn to food which when I think about it logically is just making the situation worse - a good loss is much more motivating and I just want to stick with it.
    Years ago I knew someone who did really really well on SW and they just made every WI day a flexi one. All week if she wanted something a little bit naughty she'd write it down and plan to have it on her flexi day - the reason she did so well is that when it came to that day she either didn't fancy it anymore or couldn't possibly eat all the things on her list! I guess that's reasonably good damage limitation;)
  4. SallyA

SallyA Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    We all have days like that Fatstitcher, two weeks ago I had to fight to not cry in group because I'd put on 1 lb lol. We just have to pick ourselves up, remember our bodies change at various rates and carry on with the plan ... which is to be slim YAY

Well done for drawing a line under it so quickly and good luck this week ;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.