• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

yesterday food at meeting

jacqui35

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.03%)
Hi all

Omg what a fab food feast did we have yesterday i even tried food that i would turn my nose up to

Firstly was yoghurt plain but it was made with piri piri chicken with herbs and spices on and in the yoghurt was i think mint and something else and omg it was gawjus, secondly :jelous: potato in cottage cheese with some spring onions, well i put this on plate and i thought it was some sort of mayo lol but when i was eating i felt chunks and said please dont tell me this is cottage cheese and someone said yes, and tbh i was quite enjoying it lol so just check diary and you no what :eek: its blooming free ( i probably guess you lot knew just me) low fat one and im going to buy some and put it with potatos but i think just a bit to start of with.

We then suggested maybe once a month or every 2 months have taster cos they dont do it there and i said to this indian lady if she could bring a lovely chickpea curry in and she is also putting some in a jar for me to freeze hehehe, well if you dont ask you dont get.

Anyone else tried different food they thought ewwww to? and hope you all had a fab party cos i did :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I eat alot of "foreign stuff" anyway! The curry feast book is fab! I really enjoyed the summerfruits in low cal jelly. (can't remember the syns but I know it wasn't high and it was lush!) Someone made the "cheesecake" from the booklet with this months magazine which looked wonderful, and everyone raved about it, but I was too late :cry:

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I love the pate that StaceyUk has posted on here...I cant stand liver, but this is gorgeous and even my 3 year old Daughter eats it.

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
That pate is great for red day lunches! I'm going to make some and freeze in little pots so I can grab & go when I'm struggling for red day lunches at work!

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
im going to make that over the weekend it sounds good and everyone seems to like it and its good to know you can freeze it
thanks