yesterday food at meeting

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Omg what a fab food feast did we have yesterday i even tried food that i would turn my nose up to

Firstly was yoghurt plain but it was made with piri piri chicken with herbs and spices on and in the yoghurt was i think mint and something else and omg it was gawjus, secondly :jelous: potato in cottage cheese with some spring onions, well i put this on plate and i thought it was some sort of mayo lol but when i was eating i felt chunks and said please dont tell me this is cottage cheese and someone said yes, and tbh i was quite enjoying it lol so just check diary and you no what :eek: its blooming free ( i probably guess you lot knew just me) low fat one and im going to buy some and put it with potatos but i think just a bit to start of with.

We then suggested maybe once a month or every 2 months have taster cos they dont do it there and i said to this indian lady if she could bring a lovely chickpea curry in and she is also putting some in a jar for me to freeze hehehe, well if you dont ask you dont get.

Anyone else tried different food they thought ewwww to? and hope you all had a fab party cos i did :D

I eat alot of "foreign stuff" anyway! The curry feast book is fab! I really enjoyed the summerfruits in low cal jelly. (can't remember the syns but I know it wasn't high and it was lush!) Someone made the "cheesecake" from the booklet with this months magazine which looked wonderful, and everyone raved about it, but I was too late :cry:

I love the pate that StaceyUk has posted on here...I cant stand liver, but this is gorgeous and even my 3 year old Daughter eats it.

im going to make that over the weekend it sounds good and everyone seems to like it and its good to know you can freeze it
thanks

Back