Yesterday was AWFUL!

Queen Bizzle

Silver Member
Hi Everyone.

I've been doing Exante since Monday but yesterday was my first full day with no cheats... My oh my was it the day from hell :(

I was alright up until about 4pm when the hunger really started to set in. All day I'd been trying to picture the hungry feeling being my stomach shrinking and it was working really well :) *(TIP for you - haha) But it started to get to the point where my stomach was so empty it was hurting, I felt light headed and just could not concentrate on my work at all. Luckily I finished at half 5 and was able to go home, but I couldn't eat anything until my boyfriend got back as we're doing it together.

When he got back we had to go get some veg to go with our chicken (doing the working plan) but as I was so hungry I was really snappy and ended up arguing with him in the shop over what veg to have :( (Sounds stupid but I guess I'm not very nice when I'm hungry!!!) and I ended up in tears! :cry:When it was finally time to have something to eat, I refused to eat it and was being really stuborn about everything... NOT doing myself ANY favours at all. This resulted in more hunger, more sadness and my poor boyfriend really not knowing what to do!!:confused:

Luckily he's been doing the diet for longer, is in ketosis and was being much more resonable than me. He convinced me to finally eat (god knows why coz I was horrible), we made up and went to sleep. I've woken up feeling like I NEVER want to be such a b**** ever again :( Just thought I'd share my experience with you all as It's ridiculous how food (or lack of it) can make you feel / act ... I feel so stupid now and hopefully my brain will kick in before I act like this again!!! At least I came out the otherside ok, and without quiting the diet completely.

Good luck with today everyone... One day at a time xxx

hey, it can't get any worse after crying over veg?????? It's great you're doing it together, I have to cook and smell hubby's tea and it's sometimes bit hard, I'm doing total so sniffings all I get, Ketosis really is the magic fairy of dieting except the death breath

Keep at it, onwards and downwards xx

aww me and my fiancee had a row over the dog barking this morning! tiredness and hunger are bad because they amplify everything! he understands I'm sure.....

I just blame it on my period might be due/tiredness/hunger! haha works everytime! lol he calls me the incredible sulk! and says when i get in a rant I have Booker T eyes! lol he's a man like i care what he thinks! lol

Aww thank you lovelies :)

And no Dutch, it can not get any worse than that! I don't even particularly like veg!! Maybe that's why I cried. Stop making me eat this crap!! I don't know how you do it! Making dinner and then having a shake? Hats off to you!! If I had to make my boyfriends dinner it's end up on his lap (accidentally of course) ;) Onwards and skinnywards? haha

Kissme, I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! Lack of food, or sleep, and I'm NUTS! After yesterday's outburst, hopefully I'll think before I KICK OFF again. We've already planned dinner, and I can have mine whenever I want, NO trips to the shop... to save any further embarrasment!!

Thanks guys xx

Glad you are feeling better today! I'm just thinking of skinny jeans to get through this at the moment!!! Have resorted to early nights and being on this forum to get through this week!!

I tried the early nights thing, but found if I'm too hungry I can't sleep! Luckily, I tired myself out yesterday with all that veg madness palava! ;) Defo bring on the skinny jeans! I'm a leggins girl atm... ALL THAT FITS! xx

Thank god for leggings! All I wear to work. I even have sparkley ones for the weekend haha xx

Aww you're just lucky that hes doing it too... and he knows how it feels.

I got really snappy at the weekend with my boyfriend too as he decided we should eat out on a Saturday without booking anything first :)rolleyes:) and it obviously resulted in us not eating till gone 9 o'clock? Its ok for him - he can snack or have *something* but, me?! I'VE NOT EATEN ALL DAY AND I COULD EAT YOU IM THAT HUNGRY. :mad:

Hehe. I've learned to space my shakes out better now so I dont get to that point but I honestly could have killed him. I felt like bursting into tears there and then.

xx

I'VE NOT EATEN ALL DAY AND I COULD EAT YOU IM THAT HUNGRY. :mad:

I know all to well how that feels haha! ;)

I'm so impressed with all the people on here that are doing it without their other halves, families or friends doing it too! I'm so lucky to have my OH doing it as well so I should really try not to take it out on him when I'm hungry. Maybe I can just shout at my skinny friends instead, sure they'll love that! Isn't that what friends are for?

I've survived so far on litre of water and a shake... so far so good!! xx

Maybe I can just shout at my skinny friends instead, sure they'll love that! Isn't that what friends are for?

Haha I love that! shout at my skinny friends haha!

I love seeing thin people and making up fibs like "oh i bet they hardly eat" or " bet they have a really high metabolism" or even my personal fave " some people are just born skinny" when it should be " sarah they are slim because they dont pig out on takeaways and crisp every 5 mins and know when to say enough is enough"

xxx

Sorry you had bad day, I am normally a B if I am hungry poor my hubby takes it all. Today is a new day, and new start so enjoy it, and one more day and you will not feel the hunger.

I love seeing thin people and making up fibs like "oh i bet they hardly eat" or " bet they have a really high metabolism" or even my personal fave " some people are just born skinny" when it should be " sarah they are slim because they dont pig out on takeaways and crisp every 5 mins and know when to say enough is enough"
xxx

My best friend is a size 6... if that. She fits in to age 12 clothes! She always tells me that she's got a naturally high metabolism and can't put weigh on!! Stop boasting you mean girl!! haha. It upsets her tho as she doesn't really have a figure, so we're on opposite ends of the scale. I've offered her some of my thighs to give her some hips and boobs but we haven't worked out how to do DIY fat transfusions yet ;) xx

Sorry you had bad day, I am normally a B if I am hungry poor my hubby takes it all. Today is a new day, and new start so enjoy it, and one more day and you will not feel the hunger.

Thank you :) Today is going much better. I'm only just starting to REALLY feel the hunger and I've only had a shake in the way of "food" ... the water in take has been upped as suggested by everyone on here, and seems to be working! 1.5L already!! xx

My best friend is a size 6... if that. She fits in to age 12 clothes! She always tells me that she's got a naturally high metabolism and can't put weigh on!! Stop boasting you mean girl!! haha. It upsets her tho as she doesn't really have a figure, so we're on opposite ends of the scale. I've offered her some of my thighs to give her some hips and boobs but we haven't worked out how to do DIY fat transfusions yet ;) xx

My friend was the same when i was at school! she was a 6 i was 10 she had no boobs bless her! i always wanted smaller hips and she wanted bigger boobs! we never did figure out how to fat transfuse either!!! could you imagine the money in that?!?!

I know lots of people who would love to be bigger!

My friend was the same when i was at school! she was a 6 i was 10 she had no boobs bless her! i always wanted smaller hips and she wanted bigger boobs! we never did figure out how to fat transfuse either!!! could you imagine the money in that?!?!

I know lots of people who would love to be bigger!

If everyone could just swap bits life would be so much easier ;) haha xx

Back