YESTERDAY WAS BAD BAD BAD!!!

fatstitcher

:ashamed0005: :character00115: :wow: :jelous: :rotflmao: - syns are way over

Hi,

That describes my day yesterday, and really every day for the past few months.

We have been having problems with our car for past 6 months and it is costing us a fortune and in fact just about ruined our holiday, at the beginning of August.

Well after having the first week of our holiday with the car broken down we had it back for exactly 2 weeks before last friday it started playing up again, this time in the middle of a field where we were parked but we managed to get home etc. Anyway hubby took to garage on monday and yesterday we were told that it would cost over £1100 to fix!!!.

We had been thinking about applying for a mobility car using Ben's benefit so this has made our minds up for us but we won't get the car for nearly 2 months, so we have had to agree to have the car fixed, hopefully we should get it back today.

I started off with so many good intentions yesterday but I ended up with a packet of Ginger nuts and several cups of tea to dunk them in for comfort - don't think there will be a loss this week!!

Well today is another day, I have started with the good intentions and am just going to see where the day takes me!!

If I didn't laugh I would be crying, thank goodness Ben is staying with his grandparents for the week I don't think I could have coped otherwise.

Bye for now.

Michelle

awe Michelle sounds like you have had a bad time of it (((hugs)))

Just try and draw a line and look forward and when you feel low come on here instead of reaching for the biccies and chat to others to keep occupied.

Back