yet again I'm starting again

rharbord

Fed up its recycling the same 7lbs. Feeling very fat and uncomfortable. 2 kids which are 3 and 4 so I want to lose that stone and a half and from 11st 10 to 1st getting rid of the baby weight. Off on hols in 2 weeks and it should of been gone by then. Fat chance. My heads there and heart but my hand to mouth without thinking hasn't joined me yet. I need to glue my arms to my body! Or do our guys have any tips?

Well I would suggest leaving it until after your Hols and starting ww when you get back. Enjoy your Hols and when you get home you will be in the right frame of mind to start pointing again

Totally agree with Everton, there's no point crash dieting before you hols as it will probably all go back on with a little extra for good measure! Enjoy the next few weeks and let the hard work commence once you're back. Maybe look for a WW Meeting the day or two after u get back and pencil it in the diary so you know you're committed to joining on that day and nothing is gonna change that. X

I think I'm going to join on line so when I come back (away 8-15) I will start. Thanks for the advice. Any tips on not absent mildly eating kinda without knowing? Spurred on by a photo my son took.... Yuck!

I would suggest to put that pic as a screensaver on your phone and everytime you go to eat something you know you shouldn't look at that pic!
When I know I'm goin out or like today for example I'm goin shopping with my mam and my sis the first thing I did this morning was write out my food for the day eg breakfast and dinner so I now know I have 11pp to use when I'm out shopping and that way your in control and know exactly what you can and can't have

I think I'm going to join on line so when I come back (away 8-15) I will start. Thanks for the advice. Any tips on not absent mildly eating kinda without knowing? Spurred on by a photo my son took.... Yuck!

I would just say track track track, even if Ive had naughtiest Ive still tracked, that's the beauty of WW! When the PP are gone they are gone!!!x

Back