Yet another newbie..had my first weigh in today!!!

VixB

Hi guys,

I thought I'd finally post after lurking here for the last 12 days!! I'm on my 12th day on Xenical today, had my first weigh in at my doctors and have lost 3kgs!! so I'm thrilled! Have worked hard though, no cheating, nothing other than very low fat foods, bought a cross trainer (and used it! :p).

Anyway, a bit about me, my name is Vix, I'm from Manchester, I'm 36, have 2 kids, one son who is 19 and my daughter who is 4. I live with my fella who I've been with for 9 years. I am wanting to lose about 5 1/2 stone in total..... I've been reading on here daily, have scoured all the before and after photo's for inspiration, you guys have done so well!! It seems a really supportive community too, am looking forward to being part of it

Hi Vix!
Welcome to our happy little group!

3kg in 12 days is fantastic! Well done!

It's great you joined us and I look forward to getting to know you :)

Keep posting and maybe think about joining the May challange!

hi vix, glad to see you on this board, im new too and i know how it feels to start on here, but so far iv found this forum to be great and really helpful.
hope your weightloss continues and hope to speak to you soon
sharon x

Hi Vix
Well done so far, good stuff. I've got my first official weigh in with the doc on Tuesday next week, after 26 days on Xenical.
Everyone here has been really helpful and supportive and everytime I log in (even if I don't have chance to post) I am always inspired....this forum has never failed me yet

I had to tighten my belt a notch today by the way!! I'll see if I've lost anything when I do my weekly weigh in on the machine in Boots tomorrow. I struggle not to go into town everyday and do it, but I'm pleased with my discipline....especially since I live 1 minutes walk from Boots.
Anyway...hello and good luck :D

Hi Vix and welcome :) Well done on your weight loss so far xxx

Thanks for the welcome guys!! Have just done my first dumbells session, am shaking like a leaf!! :D

Hi there, another hello from another newbee, and well done on getting a cross trainer, the one at a gym nearly killed me!!!

Welcome Vix & Well done on your weight loss :D xXx

Back