1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Yet another newbie!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pips87, 20 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Pips87

Pips87 Active Member

Hi everyone I joined Slimming world at the beginning of January and have been lurking on here ever since. Thought it was time I became a member and said hello!
    I'm 2 pounds away from my first stone and have just joined Curves (start next week) to help speed things along.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lemonandlime1

lemonandlime1 Well-Known Member

Welcome pips :)

i have not joined long either, this is a brilliant site as I am sure you have already discovered!

well done on your weight loss. How are you finding sw?

4. mo53

mo53 Well-Known Member

Hello. you have done really well with your weight loss. Brilliant. I think the site is great. So many knowledgeable and supportive people and the recipe ideas are fantastic. Good luck.

5. jennjenn84

jennjenn84 Well-Known Member

Welcome, its fab here. I joined 16th January and got my 1st stone award last night. it's an amazing feeling and much better than eating any food, even chocolate(maybe:rolleyes:)

i hope you get your stone, look forward to hearing.

6. Pips87

Pips87 Active Member

It's been really good. I find it a lot easier to make the right choices and when I slip up (my husband loves dominos) I don't feel bad about it and just get right back on plan. At first I was amazed how much I was eating and losing weight it's fabulous!

7. lemonandlime1

lemonandlime1 Well-Known Member

Well done sounds like you have the right mental attitude as I think it is important to not see a small blip as a massive failure and just give up

8. shezzehs

shezzehs Member

Ive been lurking for a couple of weeks and joined a couple of days ago, I love this site, the info and recipes are fab. Good luck all you new starters.

9. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

I'm a SW maintainer & that is what somebody said to me, that maintainers stay that way 'cause when they go off plan, they get right back on it', ;)