Yet another stupid question from me but...............

susan70

Gold Member
How do i make my choc tetra hot? do I just add hot water to it?? how much do I use the full tetra or half at a time??

You can either add hot water to a tetra - or add it to coffee. How much you use is preference! Some people microwave them .. but don't do it in the carton - and only "cook" one pack a day.

my mum opens the tetra and pours it into a bigger mug then tops up with hot water.

Ive just got the hot choccy mug that I got for christmas out of the cupboard and made coffee with half a choc tetra in it and it is lovely have not been drinking coffee while ive been on cd as just went off the taste but this is lush, thankyou for your help, yet again.lol
What would i do without you all.

If used in coffee how long can the rest be kept in the fridge?

that was my next question.lol.

i always make a mocha chocatina lol...well thats what i call them and i have two..i have a cappuchino cup (huge)...make a coffee and instead of using milk i use half the choc tetra..i love these..i always tell myself that ill have another one later but it doesnt get to later and i have the other more or less straightaway, my little bit of heaven and it makes you have the 250mls of extra water you need for your briks...

diddy x

If used in coffee how long can the rest be kept in the fridge?

You can keep tetras all day opened - unlike dry sachets they don't have the water soluable vitamins to evaporate ... not sure why - must be something to do with the manufacturing!

Anyway stick your tetra in fridge after opening and use all day - but don't forget it!!

This sounds lovely, I might just have to give that a go! Would be great for the winter months I bet!

You can keep tetras all day opened - unlike dry sachets they don't have the water soluable vitamins to evaporate ... not sure why - must be something to do with the manufacturing!

Anyway stick your tetra in fridge after opening and use all day - but don't forget it!!

Thanks Hun

Must give it a go tomorrow.

Ox

Back