Green Days Yet another syn-shock mistake!!

Caramelle

Oh no... I've really gone and done it this time. Again! :mad:

Salad (Goats cheese & grilled pepper) at Pizza hut is 23 1/2 syns!!! And there was me thinking I was being really good with everyone was digging into their pizza etc. Also including the tiniest little bit of choc pud and some micro popcorn later. Again, thinking popcorn was a healthier option than everything else there, and that I'd got the syns ready for it.. wrong again! How incredibly disappointing :( I was really trying so hard at doing it 100% this week as my weight loss has plateaued a little the past month or so. Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to plan the meal, only the popcorn later. But I really thought I was being so good :-( I wish I could just think "I'll draw a line and start again tomorrow", but the thing that really frustrates me is that as I travel a lot with work I'm forced into situations where eating SW friendly can be very difficult (ever tried to pick a SW friendly meal from a dutch menu for example? lol). So with this being a 'good' week work wise I was really hoping to get a good week in. Oh well!(. Live and learn I guess. Rant over! Thanks for reading this far! Just had to have a jolly good old blow out haha!))

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Don't feel too bad. Just think- if you had had one of those dinky little individual pizzas instead that would be 36syns! And that's the margherita- a pepperoni one would be 42syns! So although 23.5 seems bad, it really could have been a lot worse! Add up all your syns for today, and see if you can maybe reduce your syns for rest of week to 'make up'- maybe only 10 a day instead of 15?

Blimey that's awful for a salad isn't it. Did you have a spare hexb? If so you could deduct 6 syns which may help a bit?

The syn value for Pizza Express salads includes all the dressing. If you didn't eat it, or only some of it, then it wasn't quite so bad.

Back