1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Days Yet another syn-shock mistake!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Caramelle, 2 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Caramelle

Caramelle Full Member

Oh no... I've really gone and done it this time. Again! :mad:

Salad (Goats cheese & grilled pepper) at Pizza hut is 23 1/2 syns!!! And there was me thinking I was being really good with everyone was digging into their pizza etc. Also including the tiniest little bit of choc pud and some micro popcorn later. Again, thinking popcorn was a healthier option than everything else there, and that I'd got the syns ready for it.. wrong again! How incredibly disappointing :( I was really trying so hard at doing it 100% this week as my weight loss has plateaued a little the past month or so. Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to plan the meal, only the popcorn later. But I really thought I was being so good :-( I wish I could just think "I'll draw a line and start again tomorrow", but the thing that really frustrates me is that as I travel a lot with work I'm forced into situations where eating SW friendly can be very difficult (ever tried to pick a SW friendly meal from a dutch menu for example? lol). So with this being a 'good' week work wise I was really hoping to get a good week in. Oh well!(. Live and learn I guess. Rant over! Thanks for reading this far! Just had to have a jolly good old blow out haha!))

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. laura2481

laura2481 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Don't feel too bad. Just think- if you had had one of those dinky little individual pizzas instead that would be 36syns! And that's the margherita- a pepperoni one would be 42syns! So although 23.5 seems bad, it really could have been a lot worse! Add up all your syns for today, and see if you can maybe reduce your syns for rest of week to 'make up'- maybe only 10 a day instead of 15?
  4. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW Online (Green)
    Blimey that's awful for a salad isn't it. Did you have a spare hexb? If so you could deduct 6 syns which may help a bit?
  5. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    The syn value for Pizza Express salads includes all the dressing. If you didn't eat it, or only some of it, then it wasn't quite so bad.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.