• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yey 4 stone gone, phew

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
S: 14st8lb C: 11st4lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st4lb(22.55%)
Well done that's such a achievement ! You must be over the moon x

S: 13st11lb C: 13st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29 Loss: 0st8lb(4.15%)
Fantastic achievement - well done and good luck on the final last bit.

Week one : - 8lbs
Week two : - 5lbs

Im only on my second week and I'm really missing food, not sure if you ever get over this. I need to try to get to 8 weeks but it seems forever at the moment, days feel longer on this diet to me. Perhaps it's just me.

Well done on your fantastic loss! Shows real dedication.

Thanks all, Danny it will soon become habit and eventually you just won't think about it anymore I sometimes forget that ill actually eat again lol, I have eaten chicken (very small amounts) four times in the 14 weeks but each time I've beaten myself up for it and actually wished I had the shake instead. Hang on in there time will fly by when I started I wanted to be on it a month to give myself the quick loss but four months later still going strong, infact if I could live on this diet during the week and only eat weekends I would.
Good luck to you all, mind over matter
Xx

Well it's Sunday and a really tough day, I'm really struggling because its Sunday dinner time. I don't think there is a tougher day, the smell of fresh veg, meat and potatoes, along with a traditional meaty veggy gravy smell!!! Ahhhhhh struggling big time.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Congratulations and well done:happy096:

pamm13

S: 14st11lb C: 13st10lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 34 Loss: 1st1lb(7.25%)
How long did it take you to lose that much. I am on my second week still to be weighed on Tuesday. Week one I managed to lose 1stone and 1lb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Weekly Weigh-In 8
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 6
Exante - Weekly Weigh In 11
Exante 11
Slimming World 6