Yey! I got through 4 weeks.......

Well done Amy - and Debbie!

I'm sure you'll soon be in those size 16's and then racing to get into the 14's too!

Good luck!

I've stuck four pics in my gallery.

Two of when I was in the Royal Marines (my ideal figure!), one of me in Feb 2007 when I weighed 16st 2lb and one I took today, in the same clothes as in Feb but weighing 14st 13lb.

I'll stick some on, as and when the changes occur!

Amy-V. xxx

PS - I seemed to have developed the new nickname of Bilbo as I am the height of a hobbit! Might not help that I have hairy feet...............

Good pics Amy!

I can see the difference between the 'before' pic and the current one already.

Have you kept your RM trousers? How amazing WHEN you can get back into them!

Hello Everyone,

Well this weeks has gone pretty good so far - still haven't cheated, not even once!

I am more active now too. My military band is in its marching season, so I'm doing plenty of marching and I'm drumming again, which may not sound like much but has anyone ever seen the drummers of the Royal Marines. They bring their sticks up and down from their face to their drum....Well thats what I'm doing and its great for the arms!

Yesterday I had a bit of an accident. I fell top to bottom of my stairs, with such grace! I did an amazing commando roll at the bottom. Anyway I'm not hurt too badly, sore shoulder and an enormous carpet burn under my left eye (see gallery!). I told my mum though, that I felt lighter when falling, a marked improvement! lol!

Anyway, my husband Jon gets home from Cyprus at midnight. Tomorrow will see the start of a new challenge when he starts to eat normally around me! I'll let you know how that goes!

So I'm off to do housework so Jon thinks I've been doing all the time he has been away (hmmmmm).

Smiles
Amy x

I'm visiting Amy that week Sonkie - that's how I'm able to come along to the meet! :)

Amy - you up for it?

Ooooo that would be cool.....even better if Amy comes too.

Oh course I'm up for it!! I'm a student!

I go to see Jo Jenkins in Plymstock (I think, still not got a clue where anywhere is in Plymouth other than the city centre!)

Ooooo what day do you go, I am going to be starting cd next monday and will be going with Karen and support each other. I am hoping we can get to see Jo too.

Okey Dokey then!

Just got home from weigh in number 3 and.......................

..............I lost 3.5lb! All is good, I am now down in the 14st bracket!! YEY.
xxx

Well done on your 3.5lbs. weight loss :D :party0019:

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I had a bit of an accident. I fell top to bottom of my stairs, with such grace! I did an amazing commando roll at the bottom. Anyway I'm not hurt too badly, sore shoulder and an enormous carpet burn under my left eye (see gallery!). I told my mum though, that I felt lighter when falling, a marked improvement! lol!

Amy x

I saw the bruise on your face:eek: very pleased you were not more seriously hurt. Your bound to be a little sore for a few days.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Sonkie,
I go on mondays usually. I hoping to come to the meet - can't see any reason why I cant!

Hi Mini,
Thanks for your support - I am really chuffed with my progress so far. And belive me, this is far from the worst accident I have had (my poor mum was forever dragging me to A+E). Thanks for the kind words though, I'll enjoy the sympathy whilst it lasts! Most people just laugh!!

Amy
xxx

Hi Mini,
Thanks for your support - I am really chuffed with my progress so far. And belive me, this is far from the worst accident I have had (my poor mum was forever dragging me to A+E). Thanks for the kind words though, I'll enjoy the sympathy whilst it lasts! Most people just laugh!!

Your poor Mum, but I guess it is just a mother's job to worry:)

When your in the zone with your diet it is a great buzz, hold onto it and don't let your old chatterbox get in the way.

Love Mini xxx

Fantastic result hun!

Hope you've recovered from your tumble.

Hubby coming home too, how lovely!

Keep up the good work x x x

Have you peeps checked out my little girl's pics on her gallery? She's a cracker :)

As for falling down the stairs: you can take the girl out of the Royal Marines ... but blah blah blah ;)

How great that we're all going to be meeting each other! Can't wait.

Awww thanks Mum, thats a nice way of saying I'm nails!! I'll take that as a compliment! I actually rather enjoyed the fall, exhilerating! (Kidding before I get completely swamped!)

My face is now a mess thanks to my body getting better so quick, the scabs are starting to form, which is good but makes it even more obvious then it was!

Jon is STILL not back. His flight was delayed so therefore his coach was too! I have no idea where he is or when he'll get back but it'll be very soon hopefully!

Anyway I'm going to have some jelly (I'm craving toast again!). Love you Lots. xxx

thats all i ever seem to crave
toast but with marmite
hope the scabs are gone soon
kaz :D

Hi Everyone,

This is just a quick one just to update you all!

My husband Jon got home from Cyprus Yesterday morning (YEY!), but already the diet is proving to be harder!

We had to go to the supermarket yesterday bacause there is NO FOOD in my house! I have avoided the supermarket as whenever I go there I buy a load of crap, but we did quite well yesterday, only buying food for him - healthy stuff too since he is now on a health drive too!

When we got home he made himself some dinner - an omelette! Hmmm yummy, and it smelled delicious! I stayed out of the way, but it really showed me how difficult this is going to be now!

He is very supportive and doesn't snack around me and cooks all his own meals. He is coming to my next weigh in too!

Anyway I am so happy to have hime home I'll happily live with this new challenge!

I've stuck one of our wedding pics in my gallery so you can all see him.

Weigh in on Monday.........I'll let you know!

Big Smiles
Stumpy Amy
xxx

Glad to hear Jon's home safe and sound. It can be tough when you've got people eating around you ... oddly enough, I find it more difficult when I'm on my own (no-one to catch me out nibbling - plus I get bored).

I know you're made of tough stuff though Amy and will do just fine :)

Big hugs and loads of love 'n bubbles

Mum xxx

Ok, so I've cracked but I am not fussed!

I went out for a nice meal with Jon to celebrate his return to the UK. I had a chicken salad with garlic bread, and was a bit naughty as I also had a slice of apple pie for pudding BUT I don't feel guilty as this is the first time I've cheated in 4 weeks! I'm going straight back onto SS tomorrow and I'm sure all will be just fine!

I'm doing my measurements tomorrow - I'll let you know the outcome!

Smiles
Amy
xxx

I am SO angry with myself! I cheated AGAIN!!! Twice in 2 days!

I have just had a bowl of vegatables and cooked chicken! I didn't even need it and now I'm SO MAD at myself!

I'm even angrier cos I went out for a long, strenuous walk with Jon in Dartmoor, and was feeling really good. I must be nuts!

Grrrr....anyway, I lost 6 inches this week, meaning I've lost 49 inches in total - although I'm sure I've just screwed that up!

Weigh in is tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it!

Ok so I got my weigh in tonight..................................... I lost...........................3.5lb's!!!

I'm so happy with that! Bring it on!!

Back