Yikes yet another Newbie!!

Treats

Silver Member
Hello All

I have just come across this forum as I was trying to look up info on the slimming world sin point system.

So any ideas would be greatful!

Me well.. I am here for a reason and that is support and to give it too of course... I live in a remote area and have decided that I need to do something with myself...as in change my weight.. and cognative thought process to how I feel about myself and how others see me!

I have been on the food optimizing for a couple of weeks now and have found it rather easy to stick to as I don't live in the uk and can't get any of the foods lol...so I give it my best shot. Sadly have a poorly back.. but I still exercise and have been doing Core Rhythms and my cross trainer everyday well I alternate everyday and building back up again.

Well I would love to hear from anyone else on a journey and would like a buddy to give them some positive thinking along the way!

Oh and if you do know about the point system... ie.. can you save them up and use them at the end of the week?

Anyway... nice to be here... thanks for reading....

Happy slimming thoughts coming your way everyone :)

:welcome: to minimins. best of luck with SW im on cd but im sure some of the people in the sw section will have lots of info for you :)

Welcome to Minimins x

Back