Yikes!

Diva2.0

:wave_cry:

I was a very bad girl last night and had 3 glasses of wine! Stupid. I had no idea it would be so bad! The good thing is that It was over about four hours and was hanging out with my mates. I felt fine but when I went home I was exhausted and went straight to sleep and woke up with the mother of all hangovers. Yech. Yech. Yech. I threw up this bizarre neon yellow stuff a couple of time.

I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN. I feel okay now, but I went and just read how dangerous drinking is on lipotrim! I I had known I never would have done it. Kicking myself. But I didn't eat anything and have had my first shake of the day and will drink as much water today as I can. :cry:Only bad thing is my Weigh in is tomorrow. I just hope I didn't throw the whole week away, even if I was wearing a whole size smaller jeans last night.

Hang on to this memory of how bad you felt and it should keep you on the straight and narrow the next time you are out and feel tempted to drink, it is so not worth the risk.

Thanks

Thanks Mini! I will remember and not do this again! Especially I only need to be on lipotrim for about three weeks before refeed. It was just so silly after a perfect week. Sigh. I will be star from now on.:p

It would be a pity to spoil what you have achieved already...smaller jean size...:wee:

Hopefully the next three weeks will fly for you and you can collect your star:)

that neon yellow stuff was the lining of your stomach, no wonder you had a bad headache!!!

hope this week goes ok for you

At least you're ok after the drink, thats the main thing :)

And you seem to have regretted it and told yourself you won't have a blip again, which is great ...so get back on track, keeping telling yourself you won't blip again and if you're ever tempted again just remember this feeling and this thread.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you get on x

Back