YIPEEE!! I am on day 6 :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by emerald81, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. emerald81

emerald81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Woke up this morning and the first thing I said to myself was, I am on day 6 I felt chuffed to bits!!! I do feel quite weak today though in all honesty but hoping that will pass as the days go on and hopefully I will get lots of energy like people have been saying. I do feel mentally strong despite the lack of support from my husband, seems he likes to constantly offer me food!! However I am continuing on my personal journey and roll on Tuesday's weigh in :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. angi

angi Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Well done I am on day 4 myself, what I find is that the bad moments although intense do pass, for as many times as I feel like I wanna quit I feel strong and like I can continue. Good luck for your weigh in just imagine how good you'll feel when you see how much you've lost!

4. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done emerald ... It's hard when your hubby is puttin temptation in front of you! My OH has been on a week long take away bringe .. Not offering them to me but still eating with me there and I just think well you be unhealthy then! Lol he was shocked when I lost 10lbs and asked if can do LT, which u don't think he can as his BMI is just about 25! hehe bye bye chub! Good look with the 1st weigh in!

5. Matt46664

Matt46664 Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's brilliant!

Keep it going, I'm on day 7 its tough but worth it!

Good look (stay strong)

Matt

6. emerald81

emerald81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thank you all. I do feel proud and I know it's early days. My husband weighs 16st 10 and is 6ft 2 so he is very overweight but he doesn't care what he rams down his throat,it's really bad I know but I worked out his calorie intake the other day and it was 3200,that's mega!! I know he thinks it's just another fad diet,but this time I am determined to prove him wrong,I can't wait for Tuesdays weigh in!! Beck.boo 10lbs is a mega wopping loss massive well done, I will be chuffed with 5 tbh, more is welcome thought!!!! Keep going matt and angi stick with it,itsonly gonna get easier I am sure of it :) good luck with ur weigh in matt, I shall look for your success in the weigh ins thread :) xxx

7. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    woop woop!!! well done.....best day ever tomorrow.....1st WI!!! look forward to seeing your loss x

8. emerald81

emerald81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    My weigh in is Tuesday 9.40 as I started last Tuesday morning on LT!! Will look for ur thread in the weight loss tomorrow good luck. Very exciting :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.