YIPEEE!! I am on day 6 :)

emerald81

Woke up this morning and the first thing I said to myself was, I am on day 6 I felt chuffed to bits!!! I do feel quite weak today though in all honesty but hoping that will pass as the days go on and hopefully I will get lots of energy like people have been saying. I do feel mentally strong despite the lack of support from my husband, seems he likes to constantly offer me food!! However I am continuing on my personal journey and roll on Tuesday's weigh in :)

Well done I am on day 4 myself, what I find is that the bad moments although intense do pass, for as many times as I feel like I wanna quit I feel strong and like I can continue. Good luck for your weigh in just imagine how good you'll feel when you see how much you've lost!

Well done emerald ... It's hard when your hubby is puttin temptation in front of you! My OH has been on a week long take away bringe .. Not offering them to me but still eating with me there and I just think well you be unhealthy then! Lol he was shocked when I lost 10lbs and asked if can do LT, which u don't think he can as his BMI is just about 25! hehe bye bye chub! Good look with the 1st weigh in!

Thank you all. I do feel proud and I know it's early days. My husband weighs 16st 10 and is 6ft 2 so he is very overweight but he doesn't care what he rams down his throat,it's really bad I know but I worked out his calorie intake the other day and it was 3200,that's mega!! I know he thinks it's just another fad diet,but this time I am determined to prove him wrong,I can't wait for Tuesdays weigh in!! Beck.boo 10lbs is a mega wopping loss massive well done, I will be chuffed with 5 tbh, more is welcome thought!!!! Keep going matt and angi stick with it,itsonly gonna get easier I am sure of it :) good luck with ur weigh in matt, I shall look for your success in the weigh ins thread :) xxx

woop woop!!! well done.....best day ever tomorrow.....1st WI!!! look forward to seeing your loss x

woop woop!!! well done.....best day ever tomorrow.....1st WI!!! look forward to seeing your loss x

My weigh in is Tuesday 9.40 as I started last Tuesday morning on LT!! Will look for ur thread in the weight loss tomorrow good luck. Very exciting :) :)

Back