Yippedeedoodah!!! On my way

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dani, 8 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Dani

Dani Full Member

Just checking in.

This morning 11.5. That's 3 stones lost since my realisation I'd become a bit fat!

This is a real milestone for me - and it means I've completed my Valentine's Day challenge on time (14lbs between Christmas and Valentines).

Now one stone to go now and I have achieved by healthy bmi 25 weight.

I am so delighted. Next stone will be the hardest I am sure - by the end of march - 6 weeks.

Starting 790 next week - getting sick of SS after nearly 4 months.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low cal/low fat
    Well done Dani thats an amzing achievent you should be so proud of yourself.
    Gosh your goal weight is just round the corner !!
    Take care and have an amazing day becuase you deserve it xx
  4. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Well done what a fantastic achievement.

Good luck with 790 and I am sure that last stone will be off soon enough.

Well done :)
  5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Well done Dani.

You have done really well - and we'll be here to support you in your last stone too.
  6. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Well done Dani, that's brilliant. Enjoy 790, your weight will still come off and it won't be long before that last stone is gone.
  7. Dani

Dani Full Member

Cheers - and a message to all you first weekers....I too hated it - but in the end it got easier (!). But if I can get 75% to my goal anyone can.

I cannot believe one more stone and then I won't be officially overweight. I cannot wait - and have started looking at clothes I couldn't possibly have imagined wearing back in September. I was then 18-20. I'm now a 14. I will be happy at 12-14.
  8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Well done Dani,. its a great feelin innit!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.