Yippee AND help

clarkey

Yippee - I have survived my first week on slim fast (and Alli for two days) and I am very pleased to say I have lost 3lb :)

Help - How do I update my ticker?? And how do I add my goals? I have tried in my signature but it is saying there is not enough space?

Soz to be a pain but I am getting there :eek: Slowly x

this is where i prefer the ticker from my fitness pal.. its so much easier...
i dont know how to do the ticker factory ones.... never got mine to work so i used to replace itall the time..
but the one i use is simple..

and well done on surviving your first week!!!
you doing great

The more you post the more signature space you get.

To update your ticker you usually click the ticker itself but it looks like you did something to the code when you pasted it into your signature. Don't worry though the link is still there click this url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuTgk0X/ then update it from there. If I was you when you've done updating it copy and paste the code into your signature again so you can just click the ticker to update in future ;)

Thanks ladies,
the support from you has got me through and I have even been out for a jog tonight and managed 30mins without stopping! Have signed up to do a 10km run in April so have to keep training (or die half way round).
Managed the ticker and some goals thanks for the tips x
Good luck for your way in tomorrow Lisa(?) And well done on your loss Kes x

Thanks... i am hoping to keep that 2lb (or more would be lovely) up each week... touch wood!!!

yes lisa... thats what i know you as.. so put it back in your sig... as thats where everyone is getting it from me... !!!

Thanks all,
Lisa, yes I do prefer 'Lisa'!! and Kes I'm sure you can do it I am aiming for that 2lb a week too x

thanks

Back