Yippee, at last!!!

sparkelwings

in my dreams!!!!!!
After having a miserable 2 weeks of staying the same and then putting on 3lb (totm), weighed myself this morning and lost an amazing 7lbs. I'm so happy i could pop:8855:

Don't know why or how and don't care! Guessing next week won't be anywhere near this and probably put on but will deal with that then.

Its so nice to have come off the scales with a smile rather than an unpleasant word lol.

hope everyone else is smiling too!

Good Job Sparkel!!!! :553:

I'm in the process of trying not to think about the chocolate cake that is sitting in the kitchen at work... :17729:

:8855:

LR

thanks lr and darling09, i'm still smiling and will until next week, tempted to have something naughty but will try and b strong and lr stay away from that chocolate cake, its devil's food!

wow 7ibs congrats you deserve it :O)

thanks girlies, all fired up now until next weigh in but going out for meal wednesday and know i won't be good as life's too short to say no EVERY day lol. does anyone know how to change the ticker cos mine still saying 10lb but now lost 16lb and it really does help to see that little b****r moving! x

Last edited:
When you created the ticker, it told you to bookmark the final page (if you did..) go back to that page and change it. It will automatically reflect it on the website, so you don't have to redo your signature.

If you didn't bookmark the page.. you might have to make a new one. :-/

LR

Back