yippee I am dancing round the house

eyesdontlie

I started refeed yesterday and for the first time in my life I enjoyed veg taking it easy though but just out of curiousity I wanted to see if I had put any weight on and I have lost 2lb for the first time in about 10yrs my scales say 10st13lbs that is such a magic number for me to be 10st anything!!!!

a spointless post but just want to say to everyone starting LT it is hard but boy is it worth it for this feeling of success and the fact you can be proud of your achievement

Hi
Did you not like veg before LP, I do not eat veg, would love to but just don't like it, hopefully it will change for me when I have got to my goal

never ate veg had a wierd phobia about it even went to a hypnotist last year to try and help but I absolutely loved it yesterday!!!!

WELL DONE HUN, I DO NOT BLAME YOU FOR BEING SO CHUFFED, IT IS WEIRD AS THE ONLY VEG I USE TO HAVE BEFORE MY DIET WAS POTATO'S (CHIPS :p) AND PEAS (MUSHY) :p BUT MY SISTER WAS COOKING A SUNDAY ROAST THE OTHER DAY AND MY MOUTH WAS WATERING LOOKING AT ALL THE STEAMED VEG AND BOILED POTATO'S...VEG NEVER SMELT SO GOOD, EVEN THE BROCCOLI LOOKED NICE :D

Oh damn caps lock!!! ha ha..X

Oh wow to be 10 stone something sounds like heaven...well done you xx

ohh how fantastic to be in the 10's :)

i am not a fan of veg i was hoping i would like it when i refeed so wonderful to hear you liked it ... life seems to be getting better & better for you well done hun i hope i can match your success :innocent0001:

:character00100: Congrats on the sucessful refeed, weight loss & being in the 10s. I would be dancing naked in the streets LOL Also enjoyin veg, see your tastebuds are already changing. I love veg so now i'm gettin cravings :(

I love veg its the crap I eat before after and during it that was my problem. Well done getting to where you are your an inspiration xx

I love a good sunday roast too, I sat through the family one last sunday with my shake. All in a good cause though.

how fab...great stuff, cant wait to be eating veg!!!

my sister in law who did LT now LOVES salads and lettuce. Before LT she never cared for them at all. Perhaps taking such a long break from food allows our bodies to signal to the brain "this is good for me, I need this, I love it!"?

my sister in law who did LT now LOVES salads and lettuce. Before LT she never cared for them at all. Perhaps taking such a long break from food allows our bodies to signal to the brain "this is good for me, I need this, I love it!"?

Yerp i think that is what it does. It removes you from your food addiciton, almost wiping your palate clean so you can start again. You can re-prog yourself

Back