Yippee

Lovehatecarbs

Silver Member
I started this week and have lost 3lb - that is more weight loss in one go than in ages. I know it will be water but it's off the scales at least. 10lb to go!!

Well done! I lost a pound this week - totally unexpected TBH!

The inches coming off nicely doing the shred... size 14s are now getting too big and I can get some of my size 12 jeans back on. Size 16s were all taken to the charity shop 3 weeks ago - I am never going to wear that size again - I simply will not allow it :(

I put on a motorcycle suit I haven't had on for 6 months today and it needed a belt on the trousers - last time I wore it I had a major muffin top and had to breathe in to get the trousers done up so things are getting better :)

Good luck for next week - are you joining in the May challenge?

Annya said:
Well done! I lost a pound this week - totally unexpected TBH!

The inches coming off nicely doing the shred... size 14s are now getting too big and I can get some of my size 12 jeans back on. Size 16s were all taken to the charity shop 3 weeks ago - I am never going to wear that size again - I simply will not allow it :(

I put on a motorcycle suit I haven't had on for 6 months today and it needed a belt on the trousers - last time I wore it I had a major muffin top and had to breathe in to get the trousers done up so things are getting better :)

Good luck for next week - are you joining in the May challenge?

Well done on the loss but even more so on thr dress sizes!! You are definitely inspiring me to get the shred back out - I will try it this weekend!! I've added to the May challenge

Back