Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!

kayjay

Hiya everyone!

Just had my second WI and i've lost another 7lbs - making it 20 lbs at the end of day 12!!! I'm so happy - I find it really hard to think of myself losing this weight and its so lovely when the scales feed back to you like that!! :party0048:

Also picked up some of the bars to try - should start to add a little variety to my day - also ALOT easier to have in work if i want something!!!

Take care honeys and good luck to everyone for this week!!

Kj xxx

That's amazing hun - WELL DONE!!

Georgie
xx

OMG I must admit on the night of day three I am soooo hungry, reading that has made me determined - well done that is such a great achievement xx

Very well done. Its so encouraging to those of us who are new to CD this week.

Thanks guys!! I know when i read about others it really does give me a boost and helps me plough on with it - nice to think I'm spurring others on too!!

Georgie - Thanks so much - you were one of the reasons i started cd - Congrats on reaching your target babe x

Good luck JoJo - it really will get easier and it will be sooooo worth it x

Thanks so much Becky - Hope you're doing ok - i can't get on here much in the day as in work (Hospital) and don't really get much of an opportunity to post (try and have a sneaky read now and then tho!!). You sound like you're doing really well - I'm so pleased for you as i know you were as excited yet apprehensive as i was when we started!!!! I can't get over how I'm never hungry!!! Its so strange - tho i have been drinking between 5 and 6 litres water a day so that prob helps a bit!! Anyways good luck with this weeks WI - make sure you let us know how you do x

Kj xxx

Hi Grandma - Thanks so much!! Hope you're getting on ok!! Stick with it as it really does get better!! In a strange way CD is by far the easiest diet i have ever done! Good Luck xxx

Kj xxx

Thanks so much Becky - Hope you're doing ok - i can't get on here much in the day as in work (Hospital) and don't really get much of an opportunity to post (try and have a sneaky read now and then tho!!). You sound like you're doing really well - I'm so pleased for you as i know you were as excited yet apprehensive as i was when we started!!!! I can't get over how I'm never hungry!!! Its so strange - tho i have been drinking between 5 and 6 litres water a day so that prob helps a bit!! Anyways good luck with this weeks WI - make sure you let us know how you do x

Kj xxx

Hiya kayjay,

yeah im still doing good looking forward to my weigh in sunday (actually cant wait!!) although i know i prob wont have lost as much as last week. I was really eager to get started am im so glad i did. This really is the best diet ever, what do you think of it so far? Im up to drinking 3litres of water this week, i might aim for 4 starting next monday though!! I will def post on sunday how i do! once again well done on your loss only two weeks for you untill you can AAM!!

becky :)
x:wavey:

Back