• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hiya everyone!

Just had my second WI and i've lost another 7lbs - making it 20 lbs at the end of day 12!!! I'm so happy - I find it really hard to think of myself losing this weight and its so lovely when the scales feed back to you like that!! :party0048:

Also picked up some of the bars to try - should start to add a little variety to my day - also ALOT easier to have in work if i want something!!!

Take care honeys and good luck to everyone for this week!!

Kj xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
That's amazing hun - WELL DONE!!

Georgie
xx

OMG I must admit on the night of day three I am soooo hungry, reading that has made me determined - well done that is such a great achievement xx

Grandma

Totally Focused
S: 21st4.0lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 2st5lb(11.07%)
Very well done. Its so encouraging to those of us who are new to CD this week.

Thanks guys!! I know when i read about others it really does give me a boost and helps me plough on with it - nice to think I'm spurring others on too!!

Georgie - Thanks so much - you were one of the reasons i started cd - Congrats on reaching your target babe x

Good luck JoJo - it really will get easier and it will be sooooo worth it x

Thanks so much Becky - Hope you're doing ok - i can't get on here much in the day as in work (Hospital) and don't really get much of an opportunity to post (try and have a sneaky read now and then tho!!). You sound like you're doing really well - I'm so pleased for you as i know you were as excited yet apprehensive as i was when we started!!!! I can't get over how I'm never hungry!!! Its so strange - tho i have been drinking between 5 and 6 litres water a day so that prob helps a bit!! Anyways good luck with this weeks WI - make sure you let us know how you do x

Kj xxx

Hi Grandma - Thanks so much!! Hope you're getting on ok!! Stick with it as it really does get better!! In a strange way CD is by far the easiest diet i have ever done! Good Luck xxx

Kj xxx

Thanks so much Becky - Hope you're doing ok - i can't get on here much in the day as in work (Hospital) and don't really get much of an opportunity to post (try and have a sneaky read now and then tho!!). You sound like you're doing really well - I'm so pleased for you as i know you were as excited yet apprehensive as i was when we started!!!! I can't get over how I'm never hungry!!! Its so strange - tho i have been drinking between 5 and 6 litres water a day so that prob helps a bit!! Anyways good luck with this weeks WI - make sure you let us know how you do x

Kj xxx
Hiya kayjay,

yeah im still doing good looking forward to my weigh in sunday (actually cant wait!!) although i know i prob wont have lost as much as last week. I was really eager to get started am im so glad i did. This really is the best diet ever, what do you think of it so far? Im up to drinking 3litres of water this week, i might aim for 4 starting next monday though!! I will def post on sunday how i do! once again well done on your loss only two weeks for you untill you can AAM!!

becky :)
x:wavey:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 12
Admin Junk Basket 13