yippppeeeeeee!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::party0023:

WELL DONE!!!! you must be so proud of yourself - what an achievement!

I'm so pleased for you! :D:D:D

Wooooohoooooo!! Welcome done Hun!!

How fantastic is that!! I bet you feel bloody brilliant!

:bliss::talk017::party0019::party0011::party0011:

:party0019:

that is fantastic good for you x :D

Fantastic, you must be so pleased! well done and your perserverance and willpower has showed through.

Nice one x

Great job Pinkypig well done you xxxxxx

wooooooooooo how fab is that, scream as much as you like pink you have done bloody marvelous

Awesomeness all round hun! Fantastic job!! You go and celebrate in style now, you deserve to!! :party0011:

Fantastic, will have a scream for you too!! You must feel fantastic!! So now you get to eat again...lucky thing..savour every bite. Good luck on Refeed!!

well done thats yipeee
:happy096::party0038::clap::worthy::smoke:

:party0016::grouphugg:Brilliant whooopeee !!!!!!! Lets have a party.......break out the soda water lol

Last edited:
:talk017::talk017::party0016::party0016::giggle:Brilliant whooopeee !!!!!!! Lets have a party.......break out the soda water lol

so happy 4u

hey, im so happy for you - reading your post made me feel excited about how I am going to feel the day I hit my goal!

12 weeks and a new you! Great eh! Im sure you absolutely stunning - now go treat yourself to some sexy outfits and show that new you off to the max!!!

xox

well done, fab job done brilliantly! Whoop whhop, I want to scream it out too! You must be over the moon! Refeed next -you excited?

Many congrats you :D xx Success stories & LT go together hand in hand so well !

well done :happy096:

Awww well done hun on reaching target in only 12 wks!!!!!!! We love this diet.....enjoy the new you hun x

Back