Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Sounds like you had a really fun weekend! Food looks delicious!
28th May gives you a couple of weeks to lose or maintain before you go on holiday so im sure you can do that :) x

hi amba!! glad u had a wicked weekend foods sounds amazing!
glad u enjoyed the puddles too!! yum!
im jel ur that weight - ur so tiny i dont think il ever see the day i get into the 11s never mind the 9s lol
unlucky ur at work at 5 in the morn - yawwwwn get some sleep after ur hectic weekend! :) x

Aww your weekend away sounds amazing. I'm heading on my sister in laws hen in a few weeks. I'm chief bridesmaid. I can't wait. Haven't had a weekend to myself in a long long time. Not sure I'll be fit for the drinking but I'll love the day times yipee!!

....ohh and yesterdays dinner OMG!!!!!:drool:

hi amba!! glad u had a wicked weekend foods sounds amazing!
glad u enjoyed the puddles too!! yum!
im jel ur that weight - ur so tiny i dont think il ever see the day i get into the 11s never mind the 9s lol
unlucky ur at work at 5 in the morn - yawwwwn get some sleep after ur hectic weekend! :) x

Hi Shez
Thank you, that's so sweet.
I think in my mind I still see myself bigger than I am. And I'm a very wobbly untoned 10 now. I hate exercise though. Was always rubbish at all sport and just don't enjoy the gym etc.
You will lose too hun, just need to get in the zone. I used to be in the 11s and never imagined being in the 10s.
Is a constant battle though isn't it! I'm jel of everyone who just maintains naturally without any kind of dieting or being careful! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww your weekend away sounds amazing. I'm heading on my sister in laws hen in a few weeks. I'm chief bridesmaid. I can't wait. Haven't had a weekend to myself in a long long time. Not sure I'll be fit for the drinking but I'll love the day times yipee!!

....ohh and yesterdays dinner OMG!!!!!:drool:

Oh you will enjoy it! Is so nice being away from the family and just doing girly things. I'm amazed I managed the drink also as I don't really ever drink anymore. But was surprisingly fine with it!

Exhausted today!! I'm back on plan but not made the healthiest choices as soooo tired! I feel like I have a hangover today, just the lack of sleep catching up with me after 5am start at with! Zzzzz

X

Today I just need to sleep!!!!!

Food so far

V early snack
Mcvities medley double chocolate hobnob bar 4

B
Porridge
Skimmed milk
Golden syrup 1

L
Crumpets
Nutella 2tsp!!!!! 2

Tonight I'm going to make my fave chicken fried rice as it's quick and tastes so much more pointy then it is!

Hasn't been a very healthy day, but just so tired and had crumpet lunch out of sheer laziness! I had three!!! Oops ;)

Tomorrow will try do better with the fruit and veg.

But still, even after todAy will be on 8/49 day 1.

Weighing tomorrow to see how bad this weekends damage is!

X

Hi Shez
Thank you, that's so sweet.
I think in my mind I still see myself bigger than I am. And I'm a very wobbly untoned 10 now. I hate exercise though. Was always rubbish at all sport and just don't enjoy the gym etc.
You will lose too hun, just need to get in the zone. I used to be in the 11s and never imagined being in the 10s.
Is a constant battle though isn't it! I'm jel of everyone who just maintains naturally without any kind of dieting or being careful! Xx

haha u sound like me - id do anythin to get out of PE at school, hated nefin sporty, i joined the gym and it was a chore! i hated it so cancelled membership!
yeah i envy ppl like that too! x

Hi hun so glad u had a lovely weekend and i myself would love to be 9 stone its a good feelin loosin weight and feelin confident iv had a picky day and enjoyed it to coming on this site helps with my guilt after a binge as were all human good luck for weigh in mine is about 5 xx

Hope you feel better tomorrow after a good night's sleep. And good luck for weigh in hun x

Ladies it's bad!!!

4lbs on in 4 days :(

...a week of hard work to lose 2lbs!

3 days fun plus 1 binge = 4lbs on.

Feeling sad this morning.

My own fault for talking about how happy I was to be 9st 4!!

Pride comes before a fall and all that.......

:(

dont be sad - just get back on the wagon to shift it again! x

Thanks Shez. I'm back on it although pointing today as already had a couple of small treats.

Feeling less motivated now though. Cross with myself really as I feel like I'm just doing what I always do. A quick gain and then I think s** it and then in no time I'm back to where I started again.

Just got to get past that though this time and not let it get me down.

Is beautiful day here so going to stroll down the beach in a bit I think. Xx

Last edited:
Today's food

B
30g porridge 3
250ml skimmed milk 2
Banana 0

S
Small kids cupcake 2

L
Leftover chicken fried rice
40g brown rice 2
50g roast chicken light meat 2
Onion and red pepper 0
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce 1
1 tsp Olive oil 1
1/2 egg 1

Low fat chocolate mousse 2

Total of 16 points. Leaves me 10 to spend on dinner.

I'm struggling for motivation or ideas. Need to go shopping. All I want to do is get a take away with my husband as not seen him all weekend.

Battling thoughts to chuck it all in. It's like I've hit a bit of a bump in my journey. I know it's not a huge gain in grand scheme and just need a couple of good on track days to get myself back in the swing of it again.

X

u can do it hun - dont let it get u down because we all know its so hard to get off but so easy to put it all back on!!

ohhh jel - id love to be able to stroll to beach wheneva i liked!!
its sunny here but soooo windy!!
x

Sorry to hear you're struggling with motivation...that always happens to me after a gain and then I end up giving up completely and put on even more.
I'm sure you can get those 4lbs off in no time :) xx

Hi ladies. Thanks for messages.

I ended up eating out last night so totally not back on the wagon at all.

Today just finished work and my husband got totally unsuitable ww foods for lunch so looks like today isn't going to plan either. Although am making a standard tuna wholewheat pasta for my dinner so that won't be bad.

So my plan is to meal plan this afternoon and get myself completely back on track starting again tomorrow.

Feeling more positive and determined not to let myself give up.

I know when I'm good I'm really good so going to crack on with filling and healthy from tomorrow for a last blitz in run up to my holiday.

Dreading a bit how much I will put on whilst away if can do 4lbs in 3 days!! Although I could easily fit in a daily swim to try burn some calories whilst there. Plus will give me some time away from kids so could be a good plan!

Hi ladies. Thanks for messages.

I ended up eating out last night so totally not back on the wagon at all.

Today just finished work and my husband got totally unsuitable ww foods for lunch so looks like today isn't going to plan either. Although am making a standard tuna wholewheat pasta for my dinner so that won't be bad.

So my plan is to meal plan this afternoon and get myself completely back on track starting again tomorrow.

Feeling more positive and determined not to let myself give up.

I know when I'm good I'm really good so going to crack on with filling and healthy from tomorrow for a last blitz in run up to my holiday.

Dreading a bit how much I will put on whilst away if can do 4lbs in 3 days!! Although I could easily fit in a daily swim to try burn some calories whilst there. Plus will give me some time away from kids so could be a good plan!

i love swimming - plus one of best exercises so good plan!! :)
good luck for f&h tmoro! x

Right ladies. Just read through all your diaries and read about your losses and it's inspired me not to chuck it all in so thank you.

I always give up and then I'm unhappy when the weights back on so this time I just can't!!

So I've been scouring the weight watchers recipes online and done my meal plan for next few days.

Breakfast each day will be my standard porridge. And I'm going to nip to M&S in the morn and buy their gorgeous prepacked mango to snack on.

Thurs lunch
Leftover roast chicken meat with brown rice, broccoli and peas.

Thurs dinner
Wholewheat pasta with f&h Bolognese sauce

Fri lunch
Bolognese leftovers

Fri dinner
Tandoori chicken curry with brown rice

Sat lunch
Curry leftovers

Sat dinner
Spinach and pepper frittata with sweet potato fries

Sun lunch
Jacket potato with low fat cheese and beans

Sun dinner
Chicken stuffed with spinach and red peppers, with brown rice and green beans

Finding new things to cook gets me in the swing of it all again so all my dinners apart from the bolognese are new this week.

Walking to the cupboard now to throw the jar of Nutella in the bin. I tell myself I only have 1/2 tsp on a crumpet when in reality I eat it straight off the spoon hiding behind the kitchen cupboards when the kids aren't looking. I just can't have it in the house! The shame!!

Back