Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Food plan for the rest of the week looks great! Planning always helps me to stay on track.
It's great that you feel motivated again and have such a positive attitude.
And swimming while on holiday is a great plan...I love to go swimming but just don't get to go as much as I'd like.xx

Making chilli con carne now. Although forgot I had rice at lunch so wasn't really thinking. Just started cooking on autopilot! Oh well never mind, at least I'm on track. That's the most important thing.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ooo I love chilli con carne. I've eat low points all day so I could have steak pie and chips with the kids, it was worth the 15 points and enough leftover for a chocolate bar xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Ooo I love chilli con carne. I've eat low points all day so I could have steak pie and chips with the kids, it was worth the 15 points and enough leftover for a chocolate bar xxxx

Sounds yummy! I love pies :).

What pie did you have? Drooling at the thought!!

Pie and mash yum!!!!! X

Sounds delish! I've never thought about slow cooker. Are they good? X

Yes I love my slow cooker, I make most stuff in it. I've got a really big one so its great for stews and casserole. I made my bacon joint in it the other day, I can put it on in the morning and know even if I have a busy day we have a good tea cooking at home xxx

Yes I love my slow cooker, I make most stuff in it. I've got a really big one so its great for stews and casserole. I made my bacon joint in it the other day, I can put it on in the morning and know even if I have a busy day we have a good tea cooking at home xxx

Good point as often I have the best of intentions at the start of the day and then by tea time if I've not made it to shops or feeling too tired to cook properly then that's when I'm tempted to stray off plan. Will do some research into them! Although do you have to spend a lot of time prepping food in the morning? I love cooking but whether could fit it in first thing I'm not sure! Xx

I love using my slow cooker but tend to only use it for casseroles etc so am going to look for some more recipes now :)
Hope you've had a good day x

Good point as often I have the best of intentions at the start of the day and then by tea time if I've not made it to shops or feeling too tired to cook properly then that's when I'm tempted to stray off plan. Will do some research into them! Although do you have to spend a lot of time prepping food in the morning? I love cooking but whether could fit it in first thing I'm not sure! Xx

I'm a bit of a cheat, I buy bags of frozen casserole veg, 69p from farm foods. I check out the reduced section in my supermarkets for any meat that I can make into a meal then freeze straight away . This week I got 2 lots of pork pieces and some turkey steaks. Tonight I will defrost some pork then in the morning it's a case of filling the cooker with couple litres water, 3 oxo cubes, seasoning and herbs, frozen veg and defrosted pork give it a quick stir and I'm done. Xxxx

I'm a bit of a cheat, I buy bags of frozen casserole veg, 69p from farm foods. I check out the reduced section in my supermarkets for any meat that I can make into a meal then freeze straight away . This week I got 2 lots of pork pieces and some turkey steaks. Tonight I will defrost some pork then in the morning it's a case of filling the cooker with couple litres water, 3 oxo cubes, seasoning and herbs, frozen veg and defrosted pork give it a quick stir and I'm done. Xxxx

That does sound pretty simple. I need to give it a whirl! X

Evening ladies. Today has been a good filling and healthy day.

I've stuck to my meal plan and the tandoori chicken I made was delicious. Ended up eating a bigger portion than planned as so nice, but the beauty of filling and healthy means it was all fine phew!

Lying on the sofa. Cleared the cupboards so no temptation to snack on anything. My husbands gone out with the lads so he can't lead me into temptation either haha.

He's working all weekend too. I hate it really when he works the weekends, but the positive is I find it easier to stay on track when he's not around.

He's eating all the meals I'm cooking, but it's all the extras he adds!!! Like tonight I had tandoori chicken and rice, and he had a massive load of onion bhajis and samosas and a whole naan with it! Men! Xx

Decided to weigh this morn as Saturday is my weight tracking day on my app. Unbelievably since getting back on track a couple of days ago have already lost 3 of the 4lbs that I put on last weekend.

Seems my body reacts really fast to what I eat. I'm losing quickly when I'm good but I put on really quickly as soon as I stray from plan.

Need to find the middle ground eventually when it comes to maintenance.

So 5lbs to go to my target. 12 days till my holiday but I have a wedding and my birthday coming up in that time too so will see how I go.

As today is my weighing day I'm starting again with my weeklies so I'm not confusing myself on the app and on here.

Today have changed my food plan a bit so going to point instead of filling and healthy. Fancied cereal for breakfast for a change and picked up some reduced ready meals in Waitrose the other day so got one out of the freezer this morning for a lazy dinner tonight.

Plan looks like this

B
50g just right cereal 5pp
150ml skimmed milk 1pp

L
2 tandoori chicken breasts 8pp (May only have 1 but have 2 leftover so planning for both)
60g brown rice 2pp
2tbsp homemade raita sauce (fat free natural yoghurt, lime juice, garlic, fresh mint), 0pp

D
Waitrose love life butternut squash risotto 9pp

That would put me on 25/26 dailies, although no doubt will be snacking too. I am addicted to crumpets at the moment!!

X

Thank you. Not really sure how have managed it. Beginning to think my scales have a mind of their own. I should probably stick to just weighing once a week in Boots but not always convenient at the same time each week. X

Decided to weigh this morn as Saturday is my weight tracking day on my app. Unbelievably since getting back on track a couple of days ago have already lost 3 of the 4lbs that I put on last weekend.

Seems my body reacts really fast to what I eat. I'm losing quickly when I'm good but I put on really quickly as soon as I stray from plan.

Need to find the middle ground eventually when it comes to maintenance.

So 5lbs to go to my target. 12 days till my holiday but I have a wedding and my birthday coming up in that time too so will see how I go.

As today is my weighing day I'm starting again with my weeklies so I'm not confusing myself on the app and on here.

Today have changed my food plan a bit so going to point instead of filling and healthy. Fancied cereal for breakfast for a change and picked up some reduced ready meals in Waitrose the other day so got one out of the freezer this morning for a lazy dinner tonight.

Plan looks like this

B
50g just right cereal 5pp
150ml skimmed milk 1pp

L
2 tandoori chicken breasts 8pp (May only have 1 but have 2 leftover so planning for both)
60g brown rice 2pp
2tbsp homemade raita sauce (fat free natural yoghurt, lime juice, garlic, fresh mint), 0pp

D
Waitrose love life butternut squash risotto 9pp

That would put me on 25/26 dailies, although no doubt will be snacking too. I am addicted to crumpets at the moment!!

X

Today has shown me why I prefer filling and healthy! Was so hungry by 9am after my cereal breakfast that I had 2 crumpets (5pp) with 1tsp of Lurpak lighter (1pp) and a banana (0pp) for a snack!

Then lunch when different to plan as my friend popped round just before lunch and was late before she left so was so hungry didn't have time to get my rice cooking.... Brown rice takes ages!

So had super speedy New York bagel (6pp) with 2tsp Lurpak lighter (2pp) slice of wafer thin ham (0pp),and most of a bag of Pombear for (2pp).

This lunch was the same total of pp as what I had planned to have with the 2 tandoori chicken breasts brown rice but so much less filling!

This afternoon had a fab time in the garden with the kids. Then we made some gingerbread animal biscuits which were so much fun! Needless to say I had to try one for safety reasons haha. Used small animal cutters so the one I had worked out as 2pp.

Just eaten tea with the kids. Had my microwave meal as planned. Was ok, and feeling very full up. However it was just ok, wouldn't have it again! I much prefer cooking my meals as the low fat ready meals aren't the best in my opinion. But can't really complIn too much for a 49p bargain the other day. Various other ones in the freezer too which will save for when too tired to cook I guess!

So ending the day on total of 33pp.

Day 1
26/26
5/49 weeklies

Back to filling and healthy tomorrow.

Back