Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Wow 11pps...That's so much! Hope the resisting goes well :) xx

plz do! u cud have many other tasty treats wayyyyyy less than that n enjoy just as much :) x

I agree too, there is so much yummy things you can have for 11pp......................

says me who ate a Cadbury caramel doughnut worth 10pp last night :giggle:
xxxxxxx

Woohoo I've resisted! You are all so right. 11pp seems a waste. I reD the other day that galaxy ripples are 5pp so might get one next time I fancy a treat.

Although is my birthday Friday so will no doubt be having a day off plan then so might just wait till then.

I did end up scoffing a left over fish finger from the kids tea earlier for 2pp and a couple of breadsticks for 1pp.

Just having plain old beans and egg on ww toast for tea as it's late now and can't face cooking. So another 2pp for Lurpak lighter on it. Back to cooking properly tomorrow!

X

Edit 42/49 weeklies day 5 eeeeek

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

well done for resisting - got me thinking about chocolate now mmmmm ripples .... curly wurlys are always a good low pp choice, as they get stuck in ur teeth n take a while to eat HAHA!!

awwww well u deffo deserve a day off fri to enjoy ur bday! x

well done for resisting - got me thinking about chocolate now mmmmm ripples .... curly wurlys are always a good low pp choice, as they get stuck in ur teeth n take a while to eat HAHA!!

awwww well u deffo deserve a day off fri to enjoy ur bday! x

It's cos they get stuck in your teeth that I don't like them that much haha. Give me proper solid thick chocolate :). Seriously chocolate is my downfall. One square leads to the whole bar which leads on to the next as it gets me craving it again. I swear I get chocolate withdrawal the next day after having it haha. But now not had some for quite a while it's quite easy not to eat it !

Today wondered down the beach with my son. Is such a beautiful day.
We ended up going to a cafe and sharing a croissant oopsy.

The app says a croissant is 6.., could this be right?!! Seems very low! I had half of it, no butter or jam. It was a small one and so lovely!

Other than that am doing good with other f&h meals.

Usual porridge for brekkie, tuna pasta for lunch and planning chilli con carne for tea.

So points today will be
1/2 small croissant 3...?!!!
Golden syrup 1
Light mayo 2
Sour cream 1

So 49/49 on day 6...

Not due to weigh till Saturday and seeing as have already used all my weeklies and tomorrow being my birthday, I'm thinking a loss on Saturday is unrealistic!

I think I will probably cheat and weigh tomorrow rather than weighing on Saturday and depressing myself with a gain after tomorrow! Naughty I know, but if you can't bend the ww rules on your birthday then when can you!

My kids have already said they want pancakes for breakfast and want to bake a cake. Not going out in the evening as we are on holiday end of next week so saving our pennies but my husband is cooking, and let's just say he is clueless as to weightwatchers ways of cooking!

Kids have already told me what my presents are. Bless them, absolutely no idea of how to keep anything secret!

Hope you guys are all doing today and enjoying the beautiful weather xx

I'm on 25/29 already today and still got to have tea......I've managed to sit and watch my sister and Oh eat a full breakfast and it not bother me, I come home and the next minute I've got a pain au chocolate in my cake hole lol xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

I hope you have a lovely birthday tomorrow. And definitely bend the ww rules for the day!
That's so cute that the kids have already told you what your presents are :) xx

I'm on 25/29 already today and still got to have tea......I've managed to sit and watch my sister and Oh eat a full breakfast and it not bother me, I come home and the next minute I've got a pain au chocolate in my cake hole lol xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Amazing work to avoid the fry up! Well done you :) xx

Scales showed have stayed the same this week. I'll take that happily as used all my weeklies a day early and had a couple of decent treats too.

X

Thanks ladies. Had great morning taking kids to a dance class they'd not tried before. Was lovely.

Home to lunch and delicious slice of birthday cake :).

X

Had great day yesterday for my birthday. Despite the awful rain we had!

Food wise am not pointing, do not want to know, but I know I have been a million times worse on previous non tracking times!

Breakfast- American style pancakes with strawberries, pineapple, low fat yoghurt and golden syrup drizzled.
I had 5 pancakes, made them about the size of the palm of my hand.

No snacking in the morning as took kids to dance class.

Lunch- 3x chicken goujons, handful of potatoe wedges in olive oil (amazing!!) and baked beans
- slice of chocolate birthday cake

Dinner- fillet steak with red wine jus, parmentier potatoes, red cabbage and green beans. The husband did good!!
- small slither of birthday cake for pudding!

Not weighed today but firmly back on track. Started packing for our holiday this morning and tried on some summer clothes that I haven't worn since our honeymoon and they all fit! First time in four years so feeling so pleased about that. Weightwatchers works :)

Determined this time not to put it all back on again. Not having any more babies so I have no excuse this time. When I'm back from holiday will continue with filling and healthy as it's changed a lot of my habits.

Currently at 9st 5 so will see how I go after holiday!

Today's food:

Porridge
Skimmed milk
Golden syrup 1

Crumpet

Chilli and rice
Sour cream low fat 1

Dinner planning on grilling some chicken breasts, not sure yet what sort of marinade. Might even dust off the BBQ as the sun is shining down hot today by the seaside!

Xx

Back