Yo yo weeks

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Secondchance, 1 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Secondchance

Secondchance Member

Hi guys this is ny 9th week at SW and the last 3 weeks have seen me gain 2lbs, lose 3lbs and at last nights weigh in I had 3lbs ON!! I had such a great week and that was my result!!! I didnt even let my kiddies buy me any treats for Mothers Day and settled for a Freddo instead!!So frustrated and I need any tips just to get me re-focused on the week ahead. I am really enjoying this healthy eating programme and have 1 stone lost so far but with quiet a bit to lose I just need to get going again and get back to weekly losses - any help would be welcome thanks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    I think you just need to try to imagine where you will be and what your end result will look like. Stay focused xoxo
  4. Zechti

Zechti Full Member

Sometimes i feel the same. When i do, i write a food diary to find out where im going wrong. I never used to believe in them but ive found them to work wonders as i quite easily slip back into old habits. If im writing everything down it makes me think 'should i really have that biscuit?' :) chin up chick hope you feel better soon. :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.