yo-yo

auntieknickers

I'm such a yo-yo dieter grrr done 5 days last week and lost 7lb and have put it all back on grr I've even considered selling my shakes and bars but I'm still not happy with my weight. I think i need someone to kick me up the bum lol

Lol i nearly put all my items on ebay but the hubbie has let me have a good moan at him and I'm now ready to give it one final try fingers crossed :)

I am exactly the same, I read all these posts and then go right thats it im back on it tomorrow same as her and i will keep in touch with so and so, then i am such a numpty come back on the forum and cant find the person i was speaking to the day before doh so if you are on line tell me how to find your post again
thanks

I am exactly the same, I read all these posts and then go right thats it im back on it tomorrow same as her and i will keep in touch with so and so, then i am such a numpty come back on the forum and cant find the person i was speaking to the day before doh so if you are on line tell me how to find your post again
thanks

hi betty cav

sorry but i aint been on here for a while been trying to get in the right frame of mind to restart (which i'm going to do tomorrow :)) if you click on subscribed threads at the top of the page you will fine all the threads you have posted on (hope that helps ;)) how are you going with your journey?

Take it one day at a time ladies! mini goals help more then trying to see the finish line, I tend to live weigh in to weigh in, before I knew it 7 weeks had past.

Good luck on restarts... most people have blips, we are only human! dust yourself down tomorrows a new week :)

Back