Yoghurt Disaster!

Scanbran

Stupid Member
Anyone ever done this?

Out at the Co-op last night, I noticed the Danone Activia Fat Free yoghurts were on sale less than half price, so I put a few multipacks into the basket.

Getting near the till, I saw a refrigerated shelf with more packs on offer, but different flavours, so I grabbed one of these too.

When I got home, I was ravenous, and as they're only little pots, I had a few...

Just starting the third pot, my wife asked me 'are you sure those are free?'

'Of course they're free!' I said smugly, but for some reason I looked at the pot anyway.

:eek:

I've picked up a normal pack instead of Fat Free and ended up consuming almost 10 sins when I thought it was all free food!!

Talk about annoying :mad:

U made me giggle, :D I've done things like that many a time, could of been a lot worse and 10 syns aint a huge amount, U could of eaten the lot before realising lol

look properly next time heehee

Yep, Julie19 posted about this last week - I think it was entitled "bl**dy Tescos" or words of that description!
She'd done the very same thing - as had many others juding by the thread!!

Yep I've done that, when mullerlight brought out their chocolate range with the cherry layer, yummy, I can't remember how long/or how many I ate before realising they weren't free.

What else is annoying is when other manufacturers fat free yoghurts are on offer & you think you've got a bargin, only when you get home you realise they're not free:cool:

Back