Yoghurts and RtM....

leesy

Hey everyone,

I am starting week two of RtM, and can introduce virtually fat free yoghurts as snacks.

Any advice as to the best ones? I have greek total 0% for making dips, but it is nice to have fruit yoghurts now and again too. My only worry is that they are often stacked with sugar, and I would like to remain in ketosis as long as possible to lose a few more pounds.

All suggestions of the best brands welcome!

Thanks,

Leesy
xox

Are you allowed fruit yet? I know management has changed since I, ahem, got to week 5...

Anyway, if you are, I would suggest mixing fruit into greek 0% yoghurt, because in my opinion it tastes much better than all that artificial sugar crap you get in fruit yoghurts, and you'll also be re educating your tastebuds to like things that are less sweet. Also, yeo valley yoghurt is very good, if you want a runnier consistency.

Hi Lees,

Doms idea is great, I'm not a lover of plain yoghurt even with lovely fruit in, I actually had mullerlite vanilla yoghurt and added fruit to that.

xx

Good point - fruit is week 5 so would that include fruit yoghurt too? Hmmmm best ask my counsellor tomorrow though.

Thanks for the tips ladies!

Leesy
xox

Oh no.....got to wait 5 weeks before I can have fruit?! That's what I'm craving at the moment!

try the lowest of fat free yoghurts, most diets name mullerlite as being virtually fat free, I ate them, if you worried check with your LLC hun

sun x

No Deb - don't worry - fruit starts in week 3 and then higher GI fruits are added over the next few weeks!

Leesy
xox

Thanks Sun - how's your holiday buffer loss going? Have you had your first WI yet?

Leesy
xox

Hi leesy,

I've had my rota changed at work, I am a mental health nurse and do nightduty, my meets are on a Tues night, I work 4 nights out of 7, and although I'm in contact with my LLC, I have many packs left from my RtM days, so I am doing by myself and weighing at home which my scales are exactly as accurate as the LL ones, I weighed this morning and have lost 3lbs in 4 days which I'm very happy about.

xx

No Deb - don't worry - fruit starts in week 3 and then higher GI fruits are added over the next few weeks!

Phew!!!

Not that I'm obsessed by RTM at the moment......MUCH!:rolleyes:

Are you allowed fruit yet? I know management has changed since I, ahem, got to week 5...

Anyway, if you are, I would suggest mixing fruit into greek 0% yoghurt, because in my opinion it tastes much better than all that artificial sugar crap you get in fruit yoghurts, and you'll also be re educating your tastebuds to like things that are less sweet. Also, yeo valley yoghurt is very good, if you want a runnier consistency.

0% greek yoghurt is gorgeous!! even without fruit!! Good suggestion Dom!!

(lol - I first typed it as Geek yoghurt!! lol)

And congrats on week 5! :D

Back