yogurt

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisie, 8 September 2009 Social URL.

1. louisie

louisie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Hi guys,

Last week I've moved up plans from SS+ to 810.

Due to the fact I dont like milk I read on here that we could have greek yogurt and everybody reccomended Greek total.

What I was wondering was is it the normal greek total or is it the 0% stuff we are supposed to have?
    I was eating the normal stuff in the blue and white tub up until yesterday when i realised there was 0% stuff.

can anyone advise?

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Not sure about Greek yogurt, but from what I've read on here you can replace your skimmed milk allowance with 0% fat yogurt. Not sure of the conversion factor of skimmed milk to yogurt though, I'm afraid!

4. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

for 810 its 150g total 0% greek yog instead of milk allowance. Its yummy with some cinnamon!

5. louisie

louisie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints

Thanks Angela, Hope I havent done too much damage eating the normal greek stuff. Have switched to the 0% stuff today, will take a bit of getting used to!

how much cinnamon do you add to it?

X

6. charlotte_k

charlotte_k Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    very low calorie diet
    Its nice on its own. Or I like it spead on top of a mousse! Or mixed with quorn and spices to make a sort of curry! Can you tell I LOVE this stuff!!!!!!! x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.