yogurts

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by thelandlady, 11 September 2010 Social URL.

1. thelandlady

thelandlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    hiya everyone, well i have just eaten my last mullerlight yogurt, has anyone tried asda s own fat free yogurts, muller are not on offer buy 4 get 4 free anymore so i am going to try supermarkets own ones. being retired and eating lots of fruit and veg is getting expensive.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(14.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    working and eating lots of fruit and veg is expensive!!! LOL. You could start growing your own (unless you live if a flat LOL!) Have you tried the local market? they maybe cheaper.

4. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Eeeek, just looked up the Tescos low fat yogurts, that i have been merrily eating as free........ and 2.5- 3.5 syns!!
    oh well have been losing counting them as free so wont worry

5. thelandlady

thelandlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    hiya, yesi live in flat, so i cannot grow my own veg, i have tomatoes growing on my windowsill. the asda own yogurts light fat free cherry,pineapple,rasberryand cranberry,strawberry,toffee are all free in my slimming world book, so i will go for some tomorrow.

6. heather-bell

heather-bell pigpower

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    have you seen the 7 day plan on the sw student bit ? loads of good but not expensive meals using the tesco value stuff but you can swap out supermarket own brands for the equivalent more expensive product, i do that with cereals and stuff.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.