yogurts

thelandlady

hiya everyone, well i have just eaten my last mullerlight yogurt, has anyone tried asda s own fat free yogurts, muller are not on offer buy 4 get 4 free anymore so i am going to try supermarkets own ones. being retired and eating lots of fruit and veg is getting expensive.

working and eating lots of fruit and veg is expensive!!! LOL. You could start growing your own (unless you live if a flat LOL!) Have you tried the local market? they maybe cheaper.

Eeeek, just looked up the Tescos low fat yogurts, that i have been merrily eating as free........ and 2.5- 3.5 syns!!
oh well have been losing counting them as free so wont worry

hiya, yesi live in flat, so i cannot grow my own veg, i have tomatoes growing on my windowsill. the asda own yogurts light fat free cherry,pineapple,rasberryand cranberry,strawberry,toffee are all free in my slimming world book, so i will go for some tomorrow.

have you seen the 7 day plan on the sw student bit ? loads of good but not expensive meals using the tesco value stuff but you can swap out supermarket own brands for the equivalent more expensive product, i do that with cereals and stuff.

Back