Yoo Light Thing Strawberry Yogurt

buckeejit

Hey all, my first post :)

I joined Slimming World tonight and was just wondering if anyone would know the syn value for
'Yoo Light Thing Strawberry Yogurt' (sold exclusively at Tesco). The pot is 175grams. I can't seem to find anything on the net.

I looked at the nutritional values and it states that per pot, it contains:

Calories: 137
Sugar: 23.9g
Fat: 0.2g
Saturates: Trace
Salt: Trace

Any help would be much appreciated.

Welcome to Minimins :)

Have you got the protein & carbs for it? I can't find it listed but can put the nutritional details in to get the syn value- i need calories,fat, protein & Carbs :)

That's a shame :(

Someone said the general rule is 20cals = 1 syn, so it would be almost 7 syns :O so maybe it's best you leave it eeeek :)

They may be fat-free but it is clear from the list in the first post that they have loads of sugar in them!

Also, they have a very silly name, so that's another reason not to buy them.

I have to admit i do agree! I never understand why companies give their products such silly names. You would imagine that a young child named them!!
They may be fat-free but it is clear from the list in the first post that they have loads of sugar in them!

Also, they have a very silly name, so that's another reason not to buy them.

I have to admit i do agree! I never understand why companies give their products such silly names. You would imagine that a young child named them!!

Oats So Simple and Paw Ridge are two other silly names. Don't buy them anyway as they are such a ripoff, but the names are really offputting.

Sorry, wandering way off the original topic here! :)

Im going to have a wild guess that Paw Ridge is a brand of porridge aimed at kids? I couldn't imagine any adult buying that! Your right though, its way off topic!! :)
Oats So Simple and Paw Ridge are two other silly names. Don't buy them anyway as they are such a ripoff, but the names are really offputting.

Sorry, wandering way off the original topic here! :)

Back