You can do it..

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Hi folks

Just wanted to share something with you all! On Saturday my mum and I had planned to have a BBQ and make lots of SW goodies and get drunk with our syns :D. As expected the BBQ was cancelled due to the weather (typical Scotland - it was gorgeous on Sunday but freezing on Sat!) So we just decided to make our goodies anyway and have a buffet and some Wii action inside! My dad and brother aren't on SW so my mum had made "normal" food for them, but I managed to stick to everything SW! I had SW KFC, yummy syn free burgers my mum had made, SW quiche, grilled prawns, syn free pasta salad and 1 syn cupcakes! I also made some SW ice cream that my dad ended up eating lol. It was so fab!

I know we all think times like these are hardest but if you prepare ahead then you can get through it. I didn't feel like I was being punished for being on the plan, and my SW goodies were so much more tempting than my bro + dad's "normal" sausages + white bread baguettes.. honestly! And hopefully the syns I had in booze were worked off when we played the Wii lol :)

Penguin

You did really well, planning is the key for all of is...

sorry the weather was rubbish but at least you had a good time!!!

carla x

Well done Peguin, sounds like a fab feast. I whole heartedly agree with you about as long as you plan you can enjoy all the foods you love, it just proves that this plan can fit around all the fun things x

Just brilliant, mate!

You have proved that a bit of thought and planning really do get you through some tough times- ace!

xxxxxx

Back