• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

You girls have made me join!

So ive decided to join on Wednesday and i can't wait!
I was just wondering if someone could explain the ExtraEasy programme to me? I know red and green from the last time i did it ... about 3 years ago haha!
Thankyou to the girls who made me realise i needed to do this (because lighterlife was ruining my life!)
lovesyou all
xoxo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
everything is beter explained by your consultant however ee is basically all red and green free foods are unlimited but you can only choose 1 healthy a and 1 healthy b choice each day (instead of 2) its brill and you still get all the same amount of syns (you juts take the lowest value from the red/green option)

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Welcome! You might also like to take a look at the thread in the 'stickies' section which has a good explanation of all the SW plans and some of the common mistakes that beginners make.

Good luck!

Wacky Jacky

Size 10 in time for 2010!
See the info as recommended by "Circes" as it will be really useful - hopefully your Consultant at SW group will clarify any niggles you have and welcome to SW ways - best o'luck'n'stuff!