you know, that face.palm moment?..

My new thing is coco shreddies, 35g is HEXB! I used to love coco pops but these may actually be better!! X

I need to try these!! Going on my shopping list :D

I am extremely happy to discover coco shreddies on the hex list (I assume only the actuall brand and not supermarket cheapies??)

I am extremely happy to discover coco shreddies on the hex list (I assume only the actuall brand and not supermarket cheapies??)

I am sure it says in the "bible" that you can substitute branded cereals for the supermarket ones and the values are the same, ie healthy ex b. :)

My new thing is coco shreddies, 35g is HEXB! I used to love coco pops but these may actually be better!! X

Oooh, am going to have to buy these ... but hide them from the kids! This can be my choc fix! xxx

You had best check though! Wouldnt want to be responsible for small weight losses, You may come after me in the play ground if that happens!

lol@ holly and sparty. i just had this image in my head of sparty chasing holly and waving a box of shreddies lol.. ah.. i think its coffee time.

instead of coco shreddies I got the limited edition orange coco shreddies :D checked the nutritional info and there was only 1 cal difference and I think 0.1g carbohydrate difference per 100g. Rest is all the same :)
oooooh myyyyyy gawwwddddd mmmmmmmm i love choc orange in general.. i must MUST try these!!! dammnn youuu lmao =p

instead of coco shreddies I got the limited edition orange coco shreddies :D checked the nutritional info and there was only 1 cal difference and I think 0.1g carbohydrate difference per 100g. Rest is all the same :)

I neeeeeed these in my life!!! Choc fix heaven!!! xxx

Have you tried the muller light yogurt orange and shredded chocolate flakes, it's honesty to die for, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Have you tried the muller light yogurt orange and shredded chocolate flakes, it's honesty to die for, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''
another OMG moment! why have i never thought of that before lol!!! ty poppy =]

another OMG moment! why have i never thought of that before lol!!! ty poppy =]

It's the new muller yogurts that's out Hun, they do that and also a vanilla and shredded chocolate, its honestly so yummy I might have to go get one out the fridge now!! Hehe xxx

Back