You know you are on a FRD diet when....

allye

.... the baby's packet puree smells soooo delicious you wish your soups came in 'Golden Vegetables and Chicken Dinner' flavour!

Sorry, what is a FRD diet?

FRD = Food Replacement Diet

Ahhhhhhh right, you'd think I'd know that the amount of times I've been on one lol :) Thanks

....the cat food starts to smell quite appetising ...... :/

....people comment that your dog has terrible breath , and its not the dog !!

.... you have water bottles in every hand bag you own .....

....you sit and watch cooking programmes like its po*n .....

... you go around sniffing people's food (or in my case 'shoving' as much of my face into packets of crisps' as I can manage and taking a big whiff to satisfy the need!)

... you are jiggling in your seat as you read this because you need another effing wee!

... you haven't had a poo for a few days (hahaha, TMI?)

You slather on lip balm and then lick off the excess cos it tastes nice!

....the cat food starts to smell quite appetising ...... :/

....people comment that your dog has terrible breath , and its not the dog !!

.... you have water bottles in every hand bag you own .....

....you sit and watch cooking programmes like its po*n .....

LOL OMG it's so true. Before ketosis kicked in, I could of eaten the cats food :rolleyes: :)

... You have a bath every single night as a distraction....

...your in bed at half 8 to avoid cheating...

... You have a bath every single night as a distraction....

...your in bed at half 8 to avoid cheating...
Too true!

You also start taking an interest in growing your nails and keeping them nice

You spend as much time as you can on minimins to read up how others have lost loads
for me that's done it before, read my previous threads to keep me in the right head space

You spend as much time as you can on minimins to read up how others have lost loads
for me that's done it before, read my previous threads to keep me in the right head space

Oh God, I have done so much of this in the last 6 days!

This is the second time I have been on a diet, the first time I did WW and lost 5 stone, and I did a blog the whole time I was on it. I read back the entire blog the other night and thought 'why the hell did I throw it all away?'

I was so happy, even though I was still 2 stone off my goal weight and BMI 25 I felt fab and looked so much better. This is my last ever blog entry with pics of me looking so much nicer. I have since put on just over 4 and 1/2 of the 5 stone lost:

Jo wants a small bum: Mum and Dads 40th Wedding Anniversary & Renewal of Wedding Vows

When my toddlers have jammy faces after eating toast, and I have to fight the urge to lick their faces clean :)

When you have hardly any washing up coz all you use is a measuring jug, whisk and a cup :D
No piles of plates, bowls, baking trays, saucepans etc like before....at least for me anyway.

Back