• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

You know you're a CD-head when...

binibikini

supposed to be working!
Thought it might be fun to start this :D

- you know you're a CD-head when... you wake up the next morning and go 'thank frick i didn't cheat yesterday!'
or:bliss:

- you know you're a CD-head when... you're sitting there half-smug, half-jealous watching your friends eat on an evening out.:jelous:

carry it on!...:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
- you know you're a CD-head when... when that bowel movement you have needed for the last few days finally appears and its the highlight of your day......I try to put it nicely lol!

- you know you're a CD-head when... you actually look forward to weeing on a small white stick and it turning any colour than beige

binibikini

supposed to be working!
lol! yeah its funny how our days revolve around our loo habits :p

i thought of another one!

you know you're a cd-head when you're saving loads of money on food you would previously binge on, but end up spending as much on Starbucks americano's and ice green teas. Me at least!

you know you're a CD-head-on-holiday when..

-you meet up with old friends after ten years, and it's one of the first conversations you have with them!

-you go shopping for pressies, and get excited to find a plastic bottle with a big lid that you can mix your CD in!

-you love the local cuisine, but love feeling slim and healthy more than it's worth!

-you find yourself on minimins in an internet cafe in southeast asia, wrapped in a swimming costume and sarong! :)

(Haha - How sad am I?? hahaha!)

Look forward to being back 'properly' after my hols!

Lots of love!

Vxx

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
You know you are a true CD head when you sit with your retiring member of staff at their farewell lunch drinking black coffee while surrounded by food!

AND you know you are a CD head when you buy your first ever bikini because you KNOW this time you will get into it (soon)

to the poop one.. not only is having a poop exciting, you tell everyone you had one! (I have been known to call my OH at work and yell with delight that I had a poo!)

sumayyah

please try again
to the poop one.. not only is having a poop exciting, you tell everyone you had one! (I have been known to call my OH at work and yell with delight that I had a poo!)
i hope your hubby doesnt have you on speaker phone so your declaring your poo for his whole office to hear, lol

binibikini

supposed to be working!
you know you're a CD-head-on-holiday when..

-you meet up with old friends after ten years, and it's one of the first conversations you have with them!

-you go shopping for pressies, and get excited to find a plastic bottle with a big lid that you can mix your CD in!

-you love the local cuisine, but love feeling slim and healthy more than it's worth!

-you find yourself on minimins in an internet cafe in southeast asia, wrapped in a swimming costume and sarong! :)

(Haha - How sad am I?? hahaha!)

Look forward to being back 'properly' after my hols!

Lots of love!

Vxx

Love these! I agree with the random sightings of shaker bottles for the shakes and LOL at checking minimins from a cybercafe in s.e.asia!!

So true about the announcement of Bowel movements. My poor Husband thought he had heard it all after pregnancy and child birth talk lol.

You know your a cd-head when get excited about your cd porridge blending to the right consistency-honestly it's an artform lol

You know you're a CD head when... you pour away a perfectly good cup of black coffee simply because your two-year old daughter is hovvering nearby with a soggy biscuit and you're not sure if she's, 'dunked' it in your drink or not.

binibikini

supposed to be working!
LOL! kinda helps to know everyone's as nuts as everyone else on here Lp

you know your a CD Head when you have prepared a delicious board room lunch with andwiches crisps sushi and fruit and not even pinched a crisp ( I was so proud of myself today)

binibikini

supposed to be working!
wow! well done tinsel! just doesnt seem worth it huh? :)

Serena A

Can't think of a title
You know you're a CD Head when you think being freezing cold and having stinky breath is a grrrreat thing :party0011:

You know you're a CD Head when you know that "green and white" refers to the most exciting (or scary!) meal ever rather than two boring old colours :D

Busybee

Silver Member
you know you are a CD head when you imagine your milkshake is a salmon bagel and when you realise it was a dream, you aren't terribly disappointed - well not every time!!!:D

binibikini

supposed to be working!
You know you're a CD Head when you think being freezing cold and having stinky breath is a grrrreat thing :party0011:
Love it! :D
yesterday here in my office our aircon was broken and i loved asking everyone : are you cold? im cold. are you cold? LOL

been spraying breathfreshner every 20mins also.:ignore:

Laura Croft

Happily maintaining
You know your a cd-head when get excited about your cd porridge blending to the right consistency-honestly it's an artform lol
You also know you are a CD Head when you actually enjoy the lumps because they 'feel like' food.

You know you are a CD head when you are allowed to use skimmed milk to make your shake and it just makes your day.

You know you are a CD head (and have OCD) when you spend at least two hours planning your shakes and soups for the next week, and still change them.

You know you are a CD head (and have OCD) when after getting home from your CDC, you separate all the packs and then put them into meals for the days.