You know you're a CD-head when...

You know you're a CD-head when you cancel your milk order with the milkman - and change it to water! :)

And you also know you're a true CD-head when you go all sparkly-eyed and start evangelising about CD, every time anyone asks you how you lost "all that weight"! :D (So much so that I'm thinking of printing cards with the CD website address on them, just so I can hand them out to interested parties! :rolleyes:)

..haha.. you know you're a CD-head when you forget you can't take tetras on a plane, and when you're stopped to have your bags emptied, you find yourself in a long enthusiastic conversation about CD and how fab it is, and the guy takes down the details!! Haha!! This is a great thread! :) ..so glad I'm not the only one a bit nuts!! Haha :p

Vxx

You know you're a CD (SS) head when ........... your teeth are useless tools that just need cleaning! (Oh to chew again!)

LOL!!!! Right!?!!! :8855:

you know your a cd head when

you stop giving your scales the (v) sign and calling it every profanity you can think off ( i really use to do the (v) sign

when you use your finger to get the last reminants of the porridge from the bowl

Back