you might of noticed I have been a bit quiet on the boards

I haven't been around much lately so I've only just seen the news! Congratulations Britmum - that is wonderful news! My youngun waved at me during her scan, it was so cute :) ... she's a big lanky bean now though, time flies!

Great news congratulations....did wonder where you was.....so nice to have you back

Fantastic news congratulations I nearly missed this news.

From a completely selfish point of view I need some more recipes so dont stay offf plan too long :D:D

The paprika chicken has become a great favourite of mine as well as the carbonara.

I just wanted to post on this thread as I love your blog :) Congrats to on your wonderful news :) two of my closest friends are due in May - a very lovely month to welcome a little one into the world

only just noticed this has more replies lol.

thank you everyone for your congrats :)

I think the food aversion is slowly wearing off after a few months of living off mainly bread and soup (not very SW friendly I know, but thankfully have not gained weight).

Anyway I hope to be back on track this week, so should hopefully have some new recipes soon.

I hope my bump enjoys what I cook too ;) lol

and the reason being is. I am pregnant :D

13 weeks exactly, according to my scan today. It has been a nerve wrecking few weeks as we went through the heartache of a miscarriage last year. So I was so glad to see my little baby waving at us today.

I havent been on plan the last month or so, as the sickness and food aversion has made it impossible. Hence why my blog hasnt been updated for a while. lol. I am hoping to get back on track though soon, as I want to keep weight gain to a minimum.

Hope everyone else is doing okay with the run up to Christmas.[/QUOTE
Congratulations BritMum on your wonderful news!!!

I am so very happy for you:grouphugg:

They are the best and you are a wonderful support and inspiration yourself...your SW recipes are legend:)

Back