You people need to make: Magic Oaty Pancakes

Just bookmarked this recipe, deffo gonna go buy some porridge oats and do these next week for a treat!! The pics of them look fab can't wait

mellymelz said:
Where do you get syn free lemon curd? Love lemon curd really miss it

Search under the recipes on here, it's so easy to make and mine lasts in the fridge for about a week. Really nice and thick. If you can't find it post again and I will post it for you.

I'm going to try these on Sunday!

Going to try an find lemon curd recipe to make :)

syn free lemon curd
3 heaped sweetenerGrated rind and juice of 1 lemon2 large eggs2oz fromage frais (i use quark) In bowl suitable for standing over simmering pan, place grated rind and sweetener.In separate bowl whisk lemon juice and eggs together then pour into first bowl.Place bowl over a pan of simmering water stirring until thickenedAdd fromage frais/Quark whisking until smooth. Stores for 5 days in fridge

juejon said:
syn free lemon curd
3 heaped sweetenerGrated rind and juice of 1 lemon2 large eggs2oz fromage frais (i use quark) In bowl suitable for standing over simmering pan, place grated rind and sweetener.In separate bowl whisk lemon juice and eggs together then pour into first bowl.Place bowl over a pan of simmering water stirring until thickenedAdd fromage frais/Quark whisking until smooth. Stores for 5 days in fridge

Thank you! Can't wait to try this! I LOVE lemony stuff lol x

your welcome

Hmmm, well i just made these. Did them with banana and custard muller light.

Turns out, however, that i am rubbish at making pancakes! I should have guessed as i am also bad at making omelettes! Just eaten a very weird scrambled egg pancake omelette thing!

Tasted nice, but a bit of a weird texture...

KT Xxx

Oh. My. Goodness. Just had these made with a vanilla muller with chocolate sprinkles. Divine! Had them with natural yoghurt, golden syrup (2 syns per tbsp), banana and blueberries. Absolutely incredible - perfect start to a lazy Sunday! These will become a regular fixture in our house!

Using cookie cutters really helped you need to do them in a not so hot pan. Om nom nom x

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Hmmm, well i just made these. Did them with banana and custard muller light.

Turns out, however, that i am rubbish at making pancakes! I should have guessed as i am also bad at making omelettes! Just eaten a very weird scrambled egg pancake omelette thing!

Tasted nice, but a bit of a weird texture...

KT Xxx

Oh your description of your pancakes made me giggle :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I had a disaster the first time I tried them but I seem to have got the hang of them now :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back