You people need to make: Magic Oaty Pancakes

These sound fantastic and I am definitely going to make these for me and my OH very soon!

Before I do however, would someone be able to tell me the latest serving size for a healthy extra B of oats please? The food directory book is bloomin' old and so hasn't got the right amounts in that :)

Thank you!
Helen xx

Can I just ask are these still counted as syn free because I thought if you were using a flour substitute u had to count syns? :confused:

Tried these this morning - Amazing!!! Although does anyone have any ideas ref below coz was wondering the same myself x

Can I just ask are these still counted as syn free because I thought if you were using a flour substitute u had to count syns? :confused:

I made these this morning and they are AMAZING but like the last two posts, I questioned if they are considered tweaks?

Also a general question about tweaks.... How do you syn them? If the yogurt is free and oats are healthy extra eggs are free so what do you syn it as?

I've got my oats & vanilla muller light yogurt soaking in the fridge ready for the morning. Joined SW 4 weeks ago & needed to find something different for my breakfast so can't wait to try them!

Started slimming world this week. Made these pancakes for breakfast this morning (have to find nice things to pique my interest as I'm not a breakfast person). They are awesome. Thanks for the recipe!!

I would say no to the food abuse question. You are, for example, allowed to use your HEB bread as breadcrumbs. Oats aren't free food. They are healthy extras, therefore portioned and calorie controlled, so there is no danger of overeating them-you'd have to syn any further oats. The book highlights free grains, such as rice and couscous as being a problem for food abuse. This is because they're free so you could in theory eat as much couscous pancakes as you want. This isn't the case with oats or bread. Portion control is built into healthy extras as you have to measure them

These sound so good! I was wondering what to do for pancake tues! Will give them a bash this eve. Is it sad that I'm super excited? Lol

These sound delicious. Might try them over the weekend.

Back