You really weigh that much????

I don't think I'd ever tell anyone what I weight, far too embarrassed.

I was on the telephone to my gran a couple of months ago and I was complaining about not being able to find tracksuit bottoms that I liked and she was "oh could not get them from one of those sports shops". So I pointed out they didn't do sizes big enough. The response was "Oooh Kathryn" in that disappointed tone.

My mum as well, got all excited as my cousin in law had a catelogue for some nice bras in bigger sizes . I just made some uh huhh and couldn't tell her that none were big enough for me.

BTW does anyone else feel that when the government etc claim to be tackling obesity all they do is tell people to eat healthy and exercise? Like we're all idiots and hadn't realised that already :rolleyes: (I'm not claiming it's their responsiblity to make me healthy btw just wondering why say you're doing something when you're obviously not).

Ah Klev

I see you have lost your two stones - congratulations!!:clap:
I'm afraid I fell by the wayside with the exams and all but I have started again today doing Cambridge again:( but should lose at least a stone by Christmas.
Gotta go now, gotta catch up on reading all these posts - will post again soon

Thanks :D yes i managed it!! i finally ditched the dietist, and went to the CDC, so i am on cambridge as well!! Yes you should be able to loose a stone by christmas!! :D

Well done on starting again though!! i hope you have less stress now! Did you pass youre exams?

@kathryn, i'm not from england, but from the netherlands, and i can get really annoyed by our healthinsurance. They keep promoting to loos weight etc, but they won't pay for one bit of the journey if you do take the steps to loose weight.

Thanks :D yes i managed it!! i finally ditched the dietist, and went to the CDC, so i am on cambridge as well!! Yes you should be able to loose a stone by christmas!! :D

Well done on starting again though!! i hope you have less stress now! Did you pass youre exams?

QUOTE]
Hi Klev
Just got weighed yesterday, lost 7lbs in my first week so looking forward to fitting into a dress bought for me last christmas! Hopefully it might tie in too with my exam results due on 18th December :D
Anyway, how are you doing and how is the baby?

best wishes
BigJ

Degree Results

Hooray, got my results today!!! Am now a Batchelor of Science with Honours!!!:D and achieved my goal of one stone by Christmas:fyi::talk017::0clapper::party0019::party0036:

I think people would be shocked if I told them how much I weighed when I started but mainly because they couldn't imagine being that heavy. There is also the fact that people who are close see past the fat, of course they know you are fat but you are so much more to them than that. Only my best friend knows how much I weighed when I started and she was surprised but I realise that the more weight I lose, the more people will start to comprehend how obese I really was.

I know Phoenix. I've lost 3 1/2 stone so far. Which is massive, but I'm still obese.

Congratulations for the 3.5 stone. :clap: I've lost 2.5 so far and have a long way still to go. Good luck :)

I think some people carry weight better than others. While I am very clearly big, I don't think anyone would guess I am the exact weight I am or the dress size I am by looking at me. :eek:

Back